A start of a beautiful friendship.

2 months later, Erynn and Ariel starts to find Alex a place to stay. They don't know how long he'll be stuck in the fictional world. Alex grew a beard and a little bit of mustache after the battle of the shadow war. "I appreciate what you're doing" said Alex. "But I don't thin I need your help. I can do it on my own." "I understand what you're probably still going through" said Erynn. "But could you please respect for what we're trying to do for you? If you're going to be here for a while in our world, we need to get you a perfect place to stay. You can't just be outside alone like a hobo. You're already growing a beard. Right Ariel?" "That's not funny" said Ariel. "Anyways, what's so bad about getting your own place? I think I know a perfect girl that would help us for the job."

They've stopped by to see Lena. What they haven't realized is she's gone from the shadow realm. "Lena" yelled Ariel. "Are you home?!" What they're seeing right now is nothing but emptiness. "Wow" said Alex. "Now that's a place I want to live in. But without the giant cracks and the mess." "Well..." said Erynn. "She wouldn't do anything to sell her small apartment." Ariel starts calling Lena on her smartphone, but her phone was placed on her bed. "Strange" said Ariel. "She would never felt her phone on her house." Ariel then started calling Webby. "Hi Webby" said Ariel on the phone. "Is Lena with you?" Webby gambles on the phone to what happen. "Really? How?" She starts feeling a little bit sad as Webby starts to get emotional on the phone. "Would you like us to come over? Okay, we'll be there. Bye." Ariel starts tearing up a bit. "What happened" Alex questioned. "Nothing Alex" said Ariel in a calm tone. "We need to be at Scrooge's place right away. She'll explain what happened."

They start leaving Lena's place and start walking towards McDuck Manor with traffic in front of them. Alex sees the signs that says "Name an iconic trio." He simply says "Carly, Sam, and Freddie." "Uh who" a girl questioned right besides him. "Oh sorry. My name is Fawn Featherson. "Featherson" questioned Erynn. "That sounds like a very nice family I want to have." "No kidding" said Alex in a sarcastic tone. "Why thank you" said Fawn. "We should get to know each other later. The trio I would know are Henry, Don, and Terminoe." "Uh who" Alex questioned. "You know" said Fawn. "From Henry the Wizard?." The moment gets silence as they don't know what they're talking about. Fedory wakes up from his slumber and floats around at Folprrune. "What is that" she said. "Sorry" Alex apologized. "This is Fedory. He came alive when I fell right out of the sky." "He's cute" said Fawn. Fedory blushes when she complements him. "What can he do?" Alex picks up Fedory from flying around. "I'll demonstrate you" he said. "Erynn, can I borrow you?" Erynn looked confused as she doesn't know what he means. He tossed Fedory into her head and Alex starts floating in the air and went through her mind. Erynn's eyes start changing into brown eyes. "Alex" said Ariel. "Can you hear me?" Alex sees her hands on him and starts laughing. "Yes" he shouted in excitement and changed back to his bad mood self in a second. "I mean yes." Fawn and Ariel starts giggling. "What's funny" he said. "Nice beard" said Fawn. Alex started touching her lower beak and felt embarrassed. He escapes Erynn's mind out of her head. "Please don't do that again." said Erynn. "Sorry" Alex apologized. "Not only I can take control people's minds, Fedory can disguise himself. For example, Gizmoduck's helmet. Fedory shapeshifts into a helmet. "That's wonderful" said Fawn. "Look traffic stopped" said Erynn. "Let's keep going. Sorry Fawn. Could I get your number?" "Sure" said Fawn. They traded phone numbers and Erynn leaves and waves to Fawn. "It's nice meeting you" said Fawn. Fawn takes a different direction.

They've made it to McDuck Manor and Erynn starts buzzing to get someone to open the door. "Scrooge" Erynn talked on the mic. "It's Webby's friends. Can you let us in?" "She has other friends" Scrooge questioned. "Why she hasn't mentioned anything about another gal and one over grown child? I'll let you in." The gate opens and Scrooge opens the door for them. He gives them a glare when he's never seen them before. "Come on in. Don't try to destroy anything around the house or my gold. Webby! Ariel and the other two are here to see you." Webby comes downstairs in a depressing mood. Webby rushed against Ariel with a hug and start tearing up. "I'm so sorry" said Ariel. "Can someone plz tell me what's really going on here" questioned Alex. "Who's your friend" questioned Webby. "This is Alex" Erynn explains. "He's not around from our world." Webby looked around Alex and checked he's not working for anybody. "Nice beard" she said. "Cute hat eyes. Let me show you around." Webby brings Alex around the house to greet anyone who lives here. The triplets sits the couch watching "The Ottoman Empire Show". "These are the triplet" Webby continued. "Huey, Dewey, and Louie." "Hello" Huey greeted. "I've been participating as a "Woodchuck Scout" when I was a toddler." "Hey" Dewey greeted. "How are you Dewey-ing." "Ugh" Alex grunted. "Fine I guess. (Not when he makes stupid puns about his name)" Dewey looked confused and asked "Did I say something?" "It's nothing Dewey" said Webby in annoyance. "You're fine. Now Louie, don't be rude. Introduce yourself." As Louie finished his pep, he says "Nice beard." Webby looked annoyed when Louie said something foolish. "Close enough" she said. Ariel gets a text alert from Gizmoduck. "Uh oh" said Ariel. "The Beagle Boys are robbing a New Yolk Community Bank. I gotta go. I'm sorry I won't be staying for a while. Let me know how it turned out." Ariel rushes out of the door and gears up to be ready for anything. Webby brings Alex to the kitchen where she introduces her grandmother. "This is my granny, Bentina Beakley. She was a spy for S.H.U.S.H. I'm lucky to have the coolest granny ever!" "A spy" question Erynn in a surprised tone. "That sounds amazing! I once made a very successful gadget which happens to be a paintbrush that can let me draw any surface as I use my imagination. It's also a weapon of choice." "Hello children and one overgrown boy" said Beakley. "Nice beard." "Thanks" said Alex. "I get that a lot. Do you know where I can find a bathroom?" Beakley explains "Upstairs to the west wing." "I'll take him" said Webby. Webby grabs by Alex's arm and felt a shock. "Ouch" she said. "Sorry" Alex apologized. "It's a long story." Erynn stands at the kitchen along side with Fedory. "So..." she said. "Is there a way I can apply for intern in S.H.U.S.H?" At the backyard of McDuck manor, the reborn shadow manages to slip underneath the door and finds the host. The first thing it sees is Louie with another can of pep. The shadow then enters through his aura. Louie's eyes glow yellow for a second. "Louie" said Huey. "Try not to over drink too much pep. It's not good for your health." Louie gets frustrated and crushes the pep can with one hand. "I'm bored" said Dewey. "I'm gonna ask Webby if she wants to do anything."DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO" yelled LOUIE. His eyes glow again and threw the crushed pep can against the wall and make a giant crack. The house shook and Alex accidentally cut himself while shaving off his beard and mustache. Huey and Dewey felt shocked after what Louie did. The shadow exists out of Louie's aura and have some of his abilities in it's DNA. Louie was surprised as well.

"What the blazes is going on here" yelled Scrooge. He sees the cracked wall with a crushed pep on the floor. Huey and Dewey immediately backed away from Louie. Dewey questioned in a frightened tone "Louie, are you okay?" Everyone in the house rushed in seeing out what was going on. Huey and Dewey explains everything to what happened in front of everybody. "I have a feeling that's not Louie" said Webby. She pounces at Louie and puts him down to the ground. "What have you done to the real Louie" she said. "Webby stop" Alex yelled. "Yeah" said Erynn. "Please don't hurt him. What if the walls are falling apart? That's probably the reason. Unless, someone behind the wall we knew did that." "Falling apart" yelled Scrooge. "I'll have you know that I paid for these walls to be repaired once a year." "Hey take it easy Scrooge" said Alex. "She's just trying to prove something. Don't be so hard on her. Look, right now, let's just forget what happened. Triplets, could we get the room for 5 minutes?" Everybody leaves out of the living room except Webby, Alex and Erynn. "Okay" said Erynn. "Could you please explain what happened to Lena?" Webby told the story for 5 minutes. There were tears at that moment from Webby while explaining the story. Alex was concerned and felt sorry for Webby. Erynn then explains the story of how she met Alex, how he got to experience lightning powers, and how he partnered up with Fedory. Webby was so surprised and now recognized him for distracting Zeus. 5 minutes are up and Dewey says, "Hey Webby, five minutes are up." The three get up from the couch. "It was nice meeting you" said Webby. "I've made something for you," She hands out a friendship bracelet for Alex. "For my new friend." Alex was unsure if he would consider Webby as a friend. He puts it on his right hand. "Thanks" he said. Lena awakens from Webby's shadow when no one can see her. "Hey" said Lena. "He's pretty cute. But he looks like he doesn't trust anyone. I'll better keep an eye on him." "Who's up for a new adventure" questioned Scrooge. The triplets and Webby rushed to the main lobby. "How would you two like to be on an adventure with us for one day?" Alex looked at Erynn and back at Scrooge and said "What the heck" with a little positive attitude. The kids cheered as they're excited to be part of their adventure. "So what's the occasion" Alex questioned. "Our destination is at New Yolk City" Scrooge said in excitement. Alex and Erynn both gasped in fear as they know they're about to meet their biggest enemy again.