A therapy session with Erynn.

Our heroes returned back to Duckburg at Erynn's place. They started having a therapy group session together when Erynn brought Fawn over. Everyone looked at each other when they knew something was missing. "Where's Alex" said Ace. Erynn said "Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you that he'll be a little bit late today. He told me he was gonna bring some snacks." Meanwhile, Alex was staring at the sunset thinking about something in his mind. A boy walks up and said, "Hi." Alex turned around and said, "Hello. Can I help you with something?" "Oh nothing" said the boy. "I just noticed that you were right next to me and you're standing on the cover of my CD." Alex was shocked and got scared. "Oh gosh. I'm so sorry." The boy cleans it up from his hands. "That's okay. My name is Benjamin J. Featherson. My friends call me Ben." "Hi Ben, I'm Alexander Curandero. Say, aren't you related to Fawn Featherson?" "Yes" said Ben. "How do you know?" "Because I met her before" said Alex. "She's really nice and my partner is friends with her and already have so much history together." "Oh yeah" said Ben. "She told me and my family so much about her a lot. What's her name? Erynn?" "Yes, her" said Alex. "Hey, do you ever get the feeling you're forgetting something?" The two teenage boys rides by from their bikes and start going up against Ben. "Hey nerd. Give us your money or we'll go rough on you." Ben starts to feel nervous and scared. "Hold on a second" said Alex. "Can I talk to you guys for a second?" Alex and the two boys walked to a different direction. "Okay listen, if you two are gonna pick against a young boy that has nothing to do against you, you might as well see a therapist. Since I'm in a good mood, you might as well apologize to him." The two boys started laughing at Alex for his comment. "Okay" said Bully #1 "I promise I'll never pick on him. As long as you're not a wimp like him" "Nice one" said Bully #2. Alex then grabs Bully #1 in a mean way. "You wanna bet" questioned Alex pull out his fist with lightning. "Let's get out of here" said Bully #2. The two boys ran as fast as they can away from Alex. Alex walks up to Ben and said "Are you okay?" Ben starts hugging Alex. Alex never felt any kind of hug he was given for a long time. Ben then lets go and pretends like it never happened. "Thanks for getting rid of them" Ben said. "I need to go home. Tell Fawn I said 'Hi'" Ben left as the sunsets down. Alex then realized he forgot about the group. He ran to a store to buy snacks and ran back to Erynn's place. He arrived just in time and the session starts.

"Oh cool" said Ace. "I'm starving". "Please don't eat after it's over" said Erynn. "Now. Who would like to introduce theirselves and share about their interest and life? How about you sis?" "Okay" said Fawn. "Hi. I'm Fawn. I love fantasy books, mythical stories and I like to play parts in a daily basis. Most of all, I love you sis." "Aw I love you too" said Erynn. "Alex, it's your turn." Alex starts to breaths in and out quietly. "I'm Alex. I live in a different universe where I wasn't a duck. My interest are superheroes, video games, and art. I have one sister and one brother who is off to college in a state of my universe I would like to call "Florida". I'm almost done with High school and I'm about to get my diploma as well as finding a good place for college and get a job sooner or later. I have a weird craving for Eggrolls and I have lightning powers from a greek god who cries like a baby when I stole a lightning bolt from him. No one takes me seriously in the real world. And *gasp* I never interact with people or neighbors when I'm always stay put in the house. That's it." Fawn and Ace felt really confused. "We'll explain later" said Ariel. "Anyways, I'm Ariel! I love exploring under the sea as much as anyone else does. When I was a baby, I had a very weak heart and my parents weren't expecting I would reach until I'm three. My mother would later on find a magic amulet to keep my heart as healthy as it can be. Not only that, but this gives me the ability to control water and heal people when I sing. Have I said enough?" "No" said Erynn. "If you want to share more, it's okay." "I'm okay" said Ariel. "I want to give everyone else a chance to share. It's your turn Fedory." Fedory starts talking gibberish and nobody can understand. "Uh....what" questioned Ace. "I wish we can understand him" said Alex. Fedory felt triggered. Ace gets the next turn to speak. "Hello. I'm Ace. I was a small boy who was sent to a military academy for boys after my parents were gone. Up above..." "I'm so sorry" said Alex. "Thanks" said Ace in a calm tone. "I spent seven years in there and now no one can mess with me. After that, I left the military and live on my own." "I'm sure your parents are proud of you" said Ariel. "I know what it's like to loose parents you never know who they were." An hour later, they started leaving and Alex, Erynn, and Ariel cleaned up the house. Erynn looks at Alex when he looked confused. "Hey" said Erynn. "Are you okay?" "I'm fine" said Alex. "You don't look fine" said Ariel. Alex sighs in annoyance. "I said I'm fine. Look, I know you guys are looking after me, but I just want you to please not help me out. Today it's been pretty weird. Whatever it is that I'm having trouble, I'll figure out on my own." "Well okay" said Erynn. "If it's something that's bothering you, please let us know." "Thanks" said Alex. "But I'm fine right now." Ariel receives a text from her father. "I gotta go. I hope to see you guys again." "Take care" said Alex. Ariel walks outside by herself out the door. Without warning, an anonymous figure kidnapped her. "Do you wanna sleep here for tonight" said Erynn. "Sure" said Alex. "I think I got no where else to go." For once, Alex agreed on an offer from someone. Erynn sends out a sleeping bag and she went to sleep while Alex is looking up thinking. "Erynn, do you wanna know something?" "What is it" said Erynn. "I find Ariel adorable" said Alex.

Later, when Frank and his team arrived back in New Yolk City, his company was destroyed and Mr. Geesness starts to feels mad, but tried to hide it from his team. "Boss" yelled Steelbeaks. "Are you okay?" "I'm fine" said Frank. "Now it's not important. I've got a backup hideout that's under the broken parts. Help me out Ironbeaks." "It's Steelbeaks" he said. "And they say I'm stupid. Which I'm not." "What was that" questioned Frank grabbing Steelbeaks by the coat while pulling his fist with lightning. Steelbeaks keeps his mouth shut as of nothing happened. "That's what I figured" said Frank. "Now remove the parts on your left." While Steelbeaks cleans up to get space, Frank receives a phone call from Gandra. "Mr. Geesness" said Gandra. "I have the girl." "Good" said Frank. "You're more useful than any other people I hired for. Now try to hide her in a private place so no one can hear here and do not let her escape until I'm finished with the boy and Scrooge McDuck!" "Yes sir" said Gandra. She hangs up the phone and was not sure she wanted to take orders from Frank. Ariel is still unconscious and Gandra finds her very special. She start walking out and looked into the moon thinking. The shadow returns in a different shape and size finding a host while following Gandra's foot prints in the dark. It sees her and immediately races at her while Gandra starts turning around and she jumped while freaked out and blasted lightning against the figure. It dodges and hisses at her. The shadow fled away finding once again, a host with magnificent power.