Trust issues.

Alex starts waking up from the hospital. Ariel and Fedory sees him get up and were so relieved. "Hi" said Ariel. "How are you feeling?" Alex then starts looking around while in bed to see if his friends are there. He touched his face to feel what's on him. "I'm fine" he said. "Where are we?" Ariel starting giggling. "Well you're in the hospital silly." "Don't be a wise one" said Alex feeling annoyed. Ariel starts feeling a little bit hurt. "I'm sorry. I meant to say what hospital are we in?" "Well" said Ariel. "You're at the New Yolk City Hospital. We saw you three at the ground and there were no suspects except one. What happened?" Alex grabs his sheets tightly in anger. "Mr. Geesness is back. He stole Zeus' bolt and combined his shadow from Magica to become stronger than I am. There's no telling what he will do next if he comes back. I've got punched in the face that hard! That's how powerful he is now and it still hurts. Ow." Ariel starts to felt guilty for not being there. "Well I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when I have job with Giz... I mean Dad. I'm sure I'll have time to help you out when he returns. And maybe Dad can help too." She gives Alex an adorable happy look. He gives out a small grin to Ariel. "Excuse me" said the nurse. "You have another visitor. Well, too many visitors." The three looked at each other not knowing who are they. Fawn came to the room and brought flowers. "Hi guys" said Fawn. "That battle was very rough. Are you okay? By the way, the flowers are all for you. Feel well!" Fawn left the room. Scrooge and the kids walks in. "Hey lads" said Scrooge. "How are y'all holding up?" "We're doing okay" said Erynn. "Hi Webby." "Hi Erynn" said Webby. "I see you're okay Scrooge" said Alex. "How did you kids free him?" "It wasn't easy said Dewey. "But we just knew how to Dewey it" Alex gives him a glare while his hands sparks as he felt annoyed by his puns. "OOOOkay Dewey" said Webby in a nervous tone. "Why don't you just wait outside until we're done?" Scrooge starts to feel really guilty. "I'm glad you're doing okay, but I also wanted to apologize for bring you lads here. Ace, I don't know how you got there." "I took a Subway train for a Vacation" he said. "I'm sorry" said the nurse. "The visiting hours has just finished and I'm afraid you'll have to leave." "No problem madam" said Scrooge. "Come on Webby. Oh! One more thing. Alex right?" "Yeah" said Alex. "Here." Scrooge throws a dime out of his pocket for Alex. "It's something to remember me by when you get home to your world. It's not my Number one dime." Scrooge winks and leaves. Alex seems to be confused when he left. "Oh wait" said Alex. "Where's Huey? He said he was going to tell what Fedory said!"

A few days later, they were fully recovered from the hospital. Scrooge and the kids stayed at a hotel for a while until they're ready to bring them home. "We've got a few minutes left" said Erynn. "What do you guys wanna do before we leave?" "I don't know" said Alex. "I think I need some time alone." Alex walks out away from them. "Is he okay" questioned Ace. "I'm not sure" said Erynn. "Hey Ariel. Why don't you get to know Ace while I talk to him." Erynn runs his path while Ace and Ariel have a chat. Fawn came by again. "Hi" she said. "Hello" Ace greeted. Fawn took a seat right between them. "Ow be careful. My arm is paralyzed" "Sorry" said Fawn. Ariel was slightly confused. "Hey Fawn. What were you doing here after we've first met?" Fawn replied, "Well yesterday, I finished seeing my favorite historical broadway musical. After that, I heard a big commotion and that's when I found you guys. That battle was amazing. It's like Henry shoot out a very powerful spell out of his wand! By the way, where are the other two? More importantly, where's Fedory?" Ariel explains, "Right now Erynn is just checking up on Alex. We don't know what's with him, but I'm sure he'll be okay. Oh! And Fedory is resting on Alex's head. Right now, lets get to know each other for a little bit while we wait. But isn't the hat the cutest?!"

Alex sits on the street bench all by himself while Erynn watches him for a minute. In a flashback, by the age of 8, Alex and his brother were playing some games together. "Looks like I beat you again little bro" said the big brother. "Aw man" said Alex. " You always beat me. You know Jorge, I bet no one could ever beat you in your games. Some day, I want to be as good and strong as you are. Can we go again and could you teach me how to be better?" "Sure" said Jorge. "Try to dodge when I land an attack at you. Get ready." The two bros started to have a blast and have a good laugh as well. What little do they know, Fedory was watching the flashback. Alex snaps out of his flashback and notice something from his partner. "Wait a minute, you can see what I'm thinking right now?" Fedory nods with a "Yes" answer. "Is there anything else you can do that doesn't involve invading my privacy?" Fedory shrugs with an answer he can't think. Scrooge walks on the street and said, "Hey lad! Are you ready to go?" "Yes we are" said Alex. "Give us a second." Alex turned around and noticed she was behind the tree. "Hey" he said. "Whatcha doin?" "I just want to check you" said Erynn. "You walked out if we did something. Do you want to talk about?" "No" said Alex. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." "That's okay" said Erynn. "I'm planning on doing a therapy session group tomorrow night. Would you care to join?" "I don't know" said Alex. "I got Eggrolls" said Erynn. "I'm fine with that" said Alex. The heroes left on a fixed Sunchaser flying away. Inside the Sunchaser, Louie shows Alex one of his favorite show "Ottoman empire". "This is my favorite" said Louie. "It's when they build an ottoman for Glomgold. Hahahahaha!" "I don't get it" said Alex. "What's not to get" said Louie. "It's like every ottoman tells a story. I'm sure you'll get the joke somehow." "Hey Alex" called Webby. "I want to get to know more about you. Do you have a favorite trap?" "Uh.....what" he questioned. "I mean you have a favorite trap? Pit falls, lava pits, spikes, pressure plate that activates giant boulders..." Webby continuously goes on for more list. "Does she always question people like that" said Alex. "Not when she keeps talking about the histories of clan McDuck" said Huey.

Meanwhile in New Yolk City, a swarm of Harpies invades the town to terrorize the citizens as they were looking for Frank Geesness. They've broken every single window to find where he is hiding. They managed to break through the doors of Gold Goose industries and Mr. Geesness was no where to be found in his office. A small shadow appears underneath the desk and went inside the harpie's aura. The harpie starts to feel enrage and destroy every single walls on the floors. The harpies felt fear from the enraged harpie as they managed to escape from the building before it collapsed. The harpie was knocked on the floor when the shadow leaves it's body to find another. The shadow has mixed another host's DNA in it's system until its size starts to grow a little big. Out of the city, Frank has recruited four members on his team. "I've called you all to take out the people whom I want you to destroy while I plan on taking over a child's universe using an exact replica of the ramrod which I have improvise a bit more." "Well, you should give credit and thank me for that" said Taurus. "No one asked you" said Frank. "I have new electric powers. So, if you try to do something outrageous against me, I'll pulverized you. Now. What I want you agents is to get rid of the team while I get the young man in my hands." "Wait" said Phantom Blot. "What about the girl with the cat ears? Can we get rid of her too?" "As long as she's part of the team, then yes" said Mr. Geesness. "Can you do it without screwing up?" Taurus, Gandra, and Phantom Blot nods in agreement and leaves the room. "Good. Gandra Dee, I have a very special job for you. Do you see the one with pink dyed hair? Her ability is to control water that surrounds her. In my research, electricity is effective against water. You have gadgets to electrocute her. Why don't you catch me a fish for dinner? If she tries to escape, you have a chance to shock her permanently.