A Sibiling Reunion

Alex, Erynn, and Arthur continues their journey on a search for Ariel to reunited with her long lost brother. As they keep going further, they got hungry and went to a burrito shop for lunch. Alex got a very huge shrimp burrito while the other two have the regular size. "You know, this is not the order size that I wanted" said Alex. After their meal, Erynn got a text message from Ben Featherson that says "Hi Erynn. Please come over to the Featherson's house! It's an emergency! And bring Alex too." The team had to pause their journey as they rushed at the Featherson's house. Erynn rings the door bell and no one was home. They started to hear a bush saying "PSST!" "Who's there" said Arthur. He pulls out his magic wand and lifts a bush up revealing Ben. "What are you doing" said Alex. Ben gets up and says "try not to freak out, but Fawn is gone." "SHE'S GONE" Erynn yelled. "I told you not to freak out" said Ben. "I can't" she said. "Ariel's gone as well yesterday! It's like someone else is after us besides Frank." "But that doesn't still explain why you were hiding in the bush" said Alex. "Oh sorry" ben apologized. "I'm hiding from my family since they were worried about us. I haven't told them the truth about last night. If I did, they'll kill me." The heroes and Ben started hearing footsteps inside the Featherson's house. "AHH! SOMEONE'S COMING!" He ran as fast as he can from the house. "Oh boy" said Alex. "Erynn, please make up a pretty good lie for Ben. Me and Arthur will get him back." "Bu-" "Please?" They both look at each other with confidence. "I'll do my best" said Erynn. "Thanks" he said. He runs toward Ben's path yelling "Get back here!" Erynn rubs her hands in anxiety and rings the door bell. The door opens and Erynn said "Fawn has been kidnapped! Ben was hiding from you because he was too nervous to tell you the truth or answer your calls! I can't make up a lie because Alex asked me to make up a lie to not get you mad at him! I don't know why I'm yelling! I'm so sorry!" As the moment gets silent for five seconds, Erynn opened her right eye to see if anyone is there. A bag came out of nowhere and takes Erynn in hostage. A man with green eyes walks up to the bag reveal Phantom Blot. Alex turned around when he realized Erynn is being kidnapped. "HEY" he yelled. "PUT HER DOWN!" He runs as quick as possible while charging up lightning and blasted with his two hands against Phantom Bolt. Blot pulls out his gauntlet against the blast taking energy away. "What the-" he said. Phantom Blot slaps Alex away from him and falls to the ground. He flees from the unlocked house. Alex gets up and run towards Blot's trail.

Meanwhile, in an unknown forest, Ariel comes face to face with Gandra. "Who are you" Ariel questioned. "Where am I? What's the meaning of life? Did anyone told you you're very pretty?" Gandra blushes in fear as how Ariel is being socially awkward. She pulls lightning from her as she's about to strike against her. Gandra looks deep into Ariel's eyes and starts to see something that she never saw before. She puts her hand as the lightning fades away. Gandra starts to feel confused as she takes a seat from a log. Ariel tries to move around but quickly thinks to roll around right next to Gandra. "What am I doing" said Gandra. "I'm supposed to destroy you, but I can't. I'm not supposed to hurt a child like you." She chuckles as something comes up in her mind. "You know, you look like a child I wish I can adopt. I never wanted to become a bad guy. Mostly, I wish I can have the appreciation that I deserve for my project. But it always end up in disaster. And that's probably why I ended up working for F.O.W.L. And now, I'm working for a very strange bald man who's almost like Bradford." Ariel thinks of who Gandra was talking about and said "You mean Frank?" "How did you know" Gandra questioned. "It's a long story" said Ariel. "Look, you're going through a hard time. If I were as good as this Bradford person, I would love your work and wouldn't use you for something ridiculous like heating up food." Gandra looks at her with a confused face. "Not that I would use you for." Gandra started laughing. "You remind me of my friend. He's almost just like you. But has trust issues and he's a boy. Now, could you please untie me?" As Gandra was about to untie Ariel, Phantom Blot runs pass the trees and said "We better hide! There's a teenager with a hat with eyes who's chasing after me." "GET BACK HERE" said Alex as he's gasping for air. "Toodles" said Blot. He flees as Alex and Fedora made it to Gandra's hideout. Alex looks at Ariel tied up and looks at Gandra for being responsible. "You" he said. "Wait hold on" said Ariel. It's not what it looks like. Well, yes. I'm tied to a rope, but-" Alex runs against Gandra while charging his fist with lightning.