The Lightning Round: Part 1

At New Yolk city, in the destroyed Gold Goose Industries under a secret hideout, Frank gets a call from Gandra. He feels frustrated as his fists starts to charge up lightning and blasted against the wall. But the wall didn't collapse unfortunately. "How could I lose a better member of the F.O.W.L. Agent" he questioned. Suddenly, he heard a knock on the ceiling hatch. He opens and sees his other members of his team with the hostages. They pulled the bags down to their heads."Bring them on top of the Eggpire State building. They'll have a better viewing before they're gone for good." Erynn tries to break free as she struggles in the bag. "Please sis" said Fawn. "You'll make it worse. I don't wanna get in trouble." Bulba slaps tape in Fawns mouth. "Ow" she mumbled. He tightens Erynn's bag more as she struggles more. "You gals are nothing without your leader" said Bulba. "Once we get the Ramrod machine working, we'll banish you to another world forever!" Taurus laughs evilly while Frank starts to feel annoyed. *CRACKLE! Frank blasted almost at Taurus' foot. "As much as I despise the gals, you're more irritating" said Frank. "Act foolish and I'll personally banish you as well." The villains made it on top of the Eggpire State building. "Now go get my Ramrod." "Why me" said Taurus. "Because I will tore up your payment if you don't hurry it up" said Frank. Taurus walks down stairs with a mad look on his face. Frank turns around to look at his three victims as they're still tied up in the bag. "Long time no see. It's Erynn right? With a girl with cat ears who has no purpose whatsoever in the family business of the Feathersons. And the young solider. Let me guess, you were an outcast. Right? You see, I was like you before. But now, I've gone to a billionaire who is now starting to loose his own company and loose HIS OWN MONEY!" The three were frightened by his yelling. "Sorry. I don't know what I was think. Oh... wait a minute... yes.... I DO KNOW I WAS THINKING! You kids have made a mockery of me for the last time. I almost had a chance to redeem myself to either kill or throw Scrooge into another dimension. But now, change of plans! It is you who's going to be banish from your worlds! I've hired a bunch of idiots to do my bidding to kidnap you one by one. While Alex is the only one alone in his own team, he won't be needing your help! And once he's out of the way, I'll finally have a chance to fix this pathetic illusional world without any of you ruining my plans!" Frank grabs Erynn in his hands. "Since you've inspired him, you'll be the first to be thrown in the portal! It goes to show you kids, never make a business man GO REALLY ANGRY!!!" His fists charges crazy in rage while Erynn frights in fear.

Meanwhile, the heroes are still flying towards New Yolk City as Ben started to notice that the Harpies are following them. "Uh...guys" he said. "Why are there ugly woman with wings flying towards us?" "Ben" said Ariel in a surprising tone. "That's not nice to judge people for who they ar- OH MY GOODNESS!" The harpie clawed against Arthur by the back. As he was hurt, the magic wore off and the heroes start to fall on the ground. *BOOF! The heroes were so close to arrive their destination. "Is everyone all right" said Ariel. The Harpies surround the heroes as they prepare their selves for a fight. The Harpie roars in combat as it charges against Ariel. *SPLASH! Ariel gave the Harpie an incredible water whip to the face. Alex blasted lightning with his two hands at the Harpie. *KA-CRACKLE! Ben stands as he watches the fight in fear. "Please get up Arthur" he said. "I can't" said Arthur. "I'm hurt. Don't worry. I got a spell to heal my wou- Hey!" Ben took the wand from Arthur's grasp and he said "Uh....uh....SHOOPUS MAH WHOOPS!" *BOOM! The wand blasted a very huge laser against the Harpies. The leader Harpie sees the top of the Eggpire State Building and calls out its members to follow. They shook out the burnt and flew off. "That's right" Ben yelled. "And don't ever come back again or I'll do it again." The three looked at Ben in a surprising expression. "What" he said. "Nothing" said Alex. "By the way, I recognize those words. But I can't seem to put my finger on it." "Can I have my wand back" said Arthur.

Back at the building, Taurus mumbles to himself on how much he hates working with Frank. "What's taking so long" said Frank. "I'm trying my best" said Bulba. He pulls harder until then... *SNAP! "Ow!" Taurus broke his own back. "Why did I ever team up with you again when I figure you're more useful than any other of my members" Mr. Geesness yelled. "Blot, come help me push it outside." The two push harder with their all out strength. (I miss Gandra) said Frank in his mind.

Arthur is finally in full health as he's ready to continue on. "Okay" said Ariel. Now he's fully recovered, we can go on to save our friends." "Arthur, take us to New Yolk City" said Alex. "I can't" said Arthur. "That giant blast Ben send out wasted my wand's energy and I used the last magic to heal myself. I never seen any kind of magic that powerful. It needs to be recharged in fifteen minutes." "Then we'll have to take the long way" said Ben. "Uh....Ben, it's not long" said Alex. "It's just five steps away." "Oh yeah" said Ben. "Let's go!" The heroes runs as fast they can to find the Gold Goose Industry building. Gandra hides behind a bush and continues to follow the heroes without being spotted. Roxanne Featherly and the camera crew continues to follow their path as well and Scrooge too in his limousine.

The heroes made it to the place. Once they arrived, they saw the building in a terrible condition. "What happened" Ariel questioned. The heroes started to hear a car driving and parks near them. The camera crew pulls out their cameras and Roxanne prepares to go live. "Good afternoon. This is Roxanne Featherly coming to you live on New Yolk City. One of the most well know cities on Earth. After our last broadcast, our crew members and I discovered what it appears to be some sort of a magic boy with purple dyed hair with his companions flying right pass us while a Harpie attack one of the crew member with the broken camera. I am here with the three standing right besides me. Do you have a comment on why you were flying right above us?" Alex looks at the camera in fear as he doesn't know what to say. The sky turns dark as purple lightning is striking almost at Alex. *CRAK!!!! Alex grabs the microphone and said "You shouldn't be here right now! Get your crew out of here! This is a dangerous situation we have to deal with and you shouldn't be involved!" *CRAK! *CRACKLE!!!!! "Well there you have it!" *CRAK! "The young man suggested we should never visit the city for a while," *CRACK! "Lock your doors," *CRAAAK! "Don't go outside," *CRACKLE!!!! "AAHH!!! And whatever he wants you to do to be safe! This is Roxanne Featherly, SIGNING OFF!!!" At Fenton's house, the news broadcast was interrupted. "Ariel" Fenton questioned in a surprised tone. "She must be in trouble! Luckily, me mama is sleeping. So there's no trouble for that." Fenton runs outside and said "Blathering blatherskite!" As robo are flying at Fenton to assemble theirselves, Fenton becomes Gizmoduck. He activates his jets and he takes off to the road. *VROOOOM! "Don't worry Mija, I'm coming for ya" he said. "And gotta stop talking to myself too."

The limousine parked at the destroyed building and Scrooge got outside. At the top of the Eggpire State Building, they finally brought the Ramrod. "Is there any last request" said Frank to Erynn. She looks down and yelled, "SCROOGE!" Frank looks down as he gives out a mean glare at his enemy. He looks at another direction and sees Alex and the other two boys as well. "I'll go for Scrooge. You men take care of the kids." Frank jumps off the building and lands on electric wires and transport himself in the wire. He moves to every single electronic parts as he's now in a giant electronic billboard. His face appeares in a purple static. "Do you see me now McDuck" he questioned. "It's time we come face to face as it'll be your last adventure!" He leads to a trail as Scrooge follows him. Phantom Blot and Taurus Bulba prepare theirselves against the three heroes while the hostages are seen on top of the building watching them. "Alex" said Ben. "If we don't survive, you're the best brother figure I could ever ask for." "Thanks man" said Alex in a positive mood. The three run against the villains as they prepare to attack.