𝒕-𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕-𝒘𝒐

Start from the beginning

We nodded aimlessly and finally came out of the room when the meeting got over.

The people around here in the land somehow knew that we were here, and the workers were all busy upon our unannounced visit.

"My princesses, My lords let us show your room for your stay."A soft voice called us out and we saw few workers surrounding us with wide smiles and bowed at us.

"Let the couples have a room together."A voice called out from behind making us turn with wide eyes and gapped mouths.

There stood our parents with stupid smiles and smirks. Our parents sure know how to make situations awkward. Way too awkward.

Few workers trailed behind us with the stacks of book our parents told us to read for more information about the place.

But now that I can finally grab ahold of the situation I'm certainly not ready to have a hot man with me within four walls.

What? I'm a hormonal kid as well just that I know how to control myself most of the times.

The door softly closed behind me making me bit my lower lips. The sound of the doors getting locked resonated through the room.

A hot breath hit my neck making me shiver and squirm in my position but I dare not look behind me.

Two arms placed beside me on the either side making my breath hitch. I'm stuck in between a huge table with piles of books surrounding us and a tall daddy looking guy. Yeah totally lucky.

A kiss was landed behind my ear, trailing down towards my neck softly. Taehyung moved my hair to my shoulder and started trailing open kisses down my neck.

I leaned back and laid my head on his shoulders moaning softly when his fingers found the buttons of my blouse and unbuttoned my first three buttons before turning me around.

"Why do you have to be so beautiful"

His hands in a second were on my neck and trailed kiss from my face to my neck and slowly took off my blouse-

When the door opened and someone barged in. I swear whoever this person is I'll eradicate his presence off the face of the earth.

Oh oh- nevermind I'll not.

It was taehyung's mom.

She was panting heavily when she entered the room but now that she took a notice of the condition we were in, my top off, sweat glistening on our foreheads, Tae's lips red and swollen and my chest heaving.

She had a look of guilt and disappointment?

"Were you'll going to mate?"She asked sheepishly with a nervous smile.

WHAT?WOMAN!

"No no! Mrs Kim certainly not!"I answered in a high pitch and fiddled with my blouse as Taehyung blushed upon his sinful act in front of his mother.

"I'm really sorry for uhm....barging in but we decided to have the crowning ceremony now."

NOW?NO!

"Mom why so suddenly?"Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"The earlier the better as it is it seems like the people of this kingdom are smart enough to notice the changes in their surroundings and they want to meet the royal family."His mom explained.

I don't think I'm ready for something so important as soon as I arrive in a new place like this but........

"Come sweetheart they have prepared the dress for you and Tae you should go get ready too."

We nodded slowly and his mom took her leave when Taehyung turned to me holding both my hands in his.

"Gorgeous you don't have to do it if you're not comfortable. I'll ask our parents to shift this ceremony for some other time ok please don't do it if you do not want to."

Damn- what is this boi? One second he's all horny, the other a blushing mess cause his mom caught him almost doing the deed and now a soft boyfriend.

I leaned in and kissed his cheeks and said"It's ok Tae I'll do it, I have to some other time too right and I think I'm ready after facing so many weird and supernatural? situations I think I can handle this one."

"You sure gorgeous?"He leaned in and brush our noses.

I nodded silently, enjoying the silence and his company. He has become my safe place, maybe also my everything after going thorugh so much together.

"I love you Artemis Zane."

He laughed and cupped my cheeks pecking them and said

"I love you more Amarin Galanis"

─────── ⋆✩⋆ ───────

Sorry for not updating frequently but I'm having my internals soon so I'm a bit busy but I'll update for the ones who always read the updates🥺This was more of a filler chp but next one will be better I promise till then take care and stay safeVot...

This was more of a filler chp but next one will be better I promise till then take care and stay safe
Vote, Share and Comment