𝒕-𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐-𝒏𝒆

☪︎⋆

☪︎⋆

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞

Wait- I decided I'd strangle her if I see her today. Mission 'Strangle Ji-eun' start.

I leaped towards her making her back away and hit the wall. "What d-do you t-think you're doing?"she asked looking at me. Bitch got scared.

"Strangle you"I said looking at her which made her shiver.

"Baby baby"Taehyung came and wrapped his arms around and separated us and quickly took me out of the restroom.

"You actually went to choke her"

I shrugged and went back to my class after bell rang.

TIME SKIP
We went back home,Anna and Elena had gone back to their places and we went to boys place only to find my whole family with Taehyung's parents in the middle of somewhat serious discussion.

As soon as their eyes fell on us Tae's mom jumped and hugged me"Honey you'll are back home." At this point I was thinking about the times my mom had ever been this happy about me being back from school?

"Sweetie we need to go"Dad said vaguely. Go?Go where?

"Where sir?"A voice interrupted the silence

"Britannia"

At this rate I don't even feel shocked after knowing that I'm a vampire.

"Why so suddenly?"

"For your coronation kids"

Ok.I.Need.A.Moment

"what coronation?"I couldn't help but ask.

"Since you and your brother have now come to know about your true selves we need to have crowning ceremony for that world to know about you all too."Taehyung's dad replied.

I can literally feel the excitement from the person beside me(aka my brother)

"We're leaving now"Mom replied shortly smiling.

"WHAT!"We all shouted cause why not. Well you are getting a last minute notice about leaving your world what reaction do you expect

That's when we all felt the room started to become foggy with green mist?since when was fog green or is this side effect of seeing that damn smile.

I was starting to feel dizzy when I felt something pushing me down and then the white light sucked us all down.

Whispers and groans filled the air. I opened my open slowly one by one and shock filled me would be an understatement.

Soon after air was filled with gasps.Now everyone was looking at me and Yeonjun.

"Y-Y/n you-you changed."Jiwon stuttered.