two.

[rachel]

I sit on the couch and watch the news with Kurt by my side. We make jokes, like we always do, about the guy giving them. He has this thing he always winks at the end of every new, so we just wink every time he finishes. Santana appears at the door with a sandwich.

"Rachel I have been sleeping in your bed all this time you were spending the night out" She informs "It's way more comfortable than my couch"

"Okay, great" I say inviting her to sit in the couch with us.

"No, no, I have to get ready for a date" I nod and I realise Santana is not a nun.

"Wait, you didn't brought any friend, right?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"Of course not! Who do you think I am?" She says. I look back at the TV screen "Brittany is my girlfriend" She murmurs leaving.

"Eww Santana! I heard that!" I yell "At least you cleaned the bed sheets, right?" I ask. She doesn't answer. She appears with the sheets of my bed to clean them "Oh my god..." I whisper.

"Rachel now you know how I felt when the one night stands were in here and I had to sleep in Blaine's house"

"The first thing, I didn't notice it was your bed! And the second, don't blame me for nothing because I know you had a lot of fun with him those nights" I tell him. He laughs.

"Well yeah, we had so much fun" I point at him with my hand. I look at the watch.

"Uh... Sorry guys but it's my time to leave" I hug him "See you tomorrow!"

Then I go next to Santana, who's looking at the things we have to clean, and hug her. I leave and I check I'm okay. I have my purse, my heels, my underwear and my dress. I'm ready. I go to the elevator and wait for it to arrive. I look at my phone for the address and it's near this building. It's not far.

Thanks god I don't have to walk so much because heels are not trainers, and they will give you no comfort. Although they make your figure look better so that's why I wear them.

I knock at the door in front of me. None opens it and I sigh. When I'm about to knock again someone opens the door. There's a tall, handsome man standing in the door. He's really hot.

"Finn?" I ask. He nods and invites me in.

"You must be Rachel" He says. I open my arms and look at the ceiling.

"That's me!" I exclaim pointing at me. He laughs.

"Do you want something to drink?" He offers me. I shake my head.

"No, we should just do it and that's all" I say being honest and direct. He nods slowly. He sits on the couch and I sit there too. I wait for him to do something "What are you waiting for?"

"I'm not professional in this" He murmurs.

I close my eyes and sigh. I fake a smile and open my eyes again. I take off my top and I kiss him. He kisses back, following what I do. We lay on his couch, well I'm on him and he's following everything I do. His hands are around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I kiss him while he takes his t-shirt off. Then what I wasn't waiting happens. I need to vomit. I pull away, not knowing what to do.

"Where's the bathroom?" I ask quickly. He points at one place of his house. I run and I find the bathroom. I get on ny kness and vomit. I close my eyes, I feel better now. Finn waits outside the bathroom, though I never closed the door.

"Are you okay?" I groan and shake my head "I'll get you something for drink" He says leaving. I sit on the floor.

This never happened to me. It's a signal, it's the signal that means this isn't my last. Yesterday was my last one night stand, today is just the day my friends made me change.

"Here you have it, a glass of water" He tells me as he gives me the glass. I drink some water.

"What time is it?" I ask. He looks at his watch.

"Uh... 10 PM" I nod and stand up. I get dressed but it's too late, I don't want to go through the streets alone, I never liked it. I ask him if I can stay and he lets me sleep on his bed, such a gentleman. He decides to sleep on the couch. I get into his huge, comfortable bed and fall asleep quickly.

A/N
So, welcome my name is Laura and this is my new glee fanfic ! I owned this account called gleewriter where I wrote this fanfic and I decided posting it in here ! Hope you guys liked it ♥