twelve

[rachel]

After I finished with the dresses, I called Finn to inform him about the wedding. He told me not to worry, he would have a suit for it.

Today I don't feel like doing anything, probably because I'm in that time of the month when you are tired and the things that make you a lady hurt like hell.

I sit on the couch and I bring my laptop with me. I get on Popcorn Time and search for a movie to watch, I'm in that mood. I choose V for Vendetta because it's a really good movie that I love. I don't seem like the kind of girl that for example, is a Star Wars nerd, like on her free time watches movies and dreams to go on the TARDIS with the Doctor.

I remember that time one of my one night stands loved Doctor Who so much that I get why he is single, so when I woke up I saw this beautiful mini-TARDIS that inside had a little Clara and the Doctor. I, as a crazy whovian, took it and now I have it on my room. I laugh at the memory of me running away before he woke up.

"Ahh... That was fun" I murmur to myself.

I see Finn texted me and I feel my heart jumping in my chest.

FINN: wanna skype? :)

RACHEL: weren't you at work?

FINN: i have a break.
what do you say?

RACHEL: ok :)

I change my skype to available, and immediately he calls me. I accept the call and I wave when his handsome self appears on the screen.

"Hey!" He greets happily.

"What happened that has you so happy?" I ask with a smile. It's good to see him that way, grinning and glowing happiness.

"You solved the case! Well, you helped me solve it so in a way, you did!" He exclaims.

"What? I didn't do anything just told you that-"

"It was what we needed! You helped us a lot, but of course I can't tell that to my boss..."

"I don't want you dead, okay?" I tell him seriously before we both smile at each other "Wanna come over later?"

"Sure" He answers drinking some coffee from a red mug "But I could go and pick you up"

"And where are you going to take me?"

"Surprise..." He murmurs. I pout and he laughs "Do you like my idea?"

"Yes but I would like it more if you told me where will we be going" I tell him shrugging.

"Believe me, you'll love it more if we keep it as a surprise"

"I believe you" He smiles and I smile back. His smile is one of the sweetest and cutest things I've ever seen, that smile could save a person from dying from an illness.

"If you want to get ready, you should start now because I'm going to pick you up as soon as I leave work"

"Okay, okay" I tell him blowing a kiss "See you in a while" I end the Skype call and I close my laptop. I stand up and go quickly to my closet "What do I have that doesn't look like a slut still it looks sexy?" I murmur as I look in my closet. I have a white dress, which looks really good on me and some white high heels. I look at myself in the mirror and smile at the view. Adding my long straight hair and some makeup on, I decide I look perfectly.

I stand in front of the mirror for some minutes posing and looking at myself. I enjoy doing that, I feel better after it. I look at the time and my eyes widen. I can't believe it took me so over an hour to get ready. I usually get ready really quickly, but today I was really getting ready for a date. For a date with Finn.
I hear a knock on the door and I feel my nervousness in my stomach.

Well, technically it isn't a date. He didn't ask me directly, did he?

Anyways, I go to the kitchen and take a glass which I fill with Coke. I switch on the TV and realize I watch TV a lot. If I did a timetable that showed my free time activities, 70% would be TV. 20% would be food, obviously. And that little 10% left, friends. After a while, someone knocks the door and I stand up with enthusiasm. I open the door and wrap my arms around Finn's waist.

"Wow, hi!" He exclaims laughing but hugging me back "Should we leave or are you planning on hugging me all night?"

"It's not a bad plan" I say, still hugging him "I feel safe"

"Because you're safe with me" He murmurs smiling "I promise you nothing will hurt you while I'm around"

__________

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD
I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME I'M THE WORST EVER.

I'm obsessed with Scream Queens and Orphan Black now.
SARAH MANNING IS ME.
HESTER IS ME.
EVERY CHARACTER IS ME.

And btw, Perfect bu One Direction is amazing, no only because my larents- I MEAN- Louis and Harry wrote it, but because the meaning behind it is just 😭💜
It just makes me hate Modest more 😊

- Laura xx