Who's the Victim here?

Start from the beginning

In amongst all of it she also heard Jacob shouting looking towards Ford, something like "She's here? What did you text her?" to which all Ford replied was close to a gibberish dialect.

What the hell is going on here? The longer she watched the more and more intriguing it became. Where was this heading and who is the she he's talking about? Could it be that Ford called someone for help?

Lost in her thought she looked back up to Jacob who now had his back turned to Ford once more. Though soon after, her focus was snagged away by the half lucid man on the couch.

Why?

Because the moment Jacob turned his back towards him, in the span of a second his half closing eyes came back on full focus. Slouched shoulders, tilted neck and resting back all straightened to take the posture of a well-trained soldier. As he rose with the elegance of a royal, his previously gaping mouth now turned to a smirk.

She felt confused to see him now completely well and in control, nothing like the inebriated state he was in the previous second.

Again she found herself asking: What in the hell is going on? Was it all an act or did he instantly recover from his momentary lapse in consciousness?

Before she could decipher what she was looking at and decide if he indeed was a victim here, he moved. His movements fast like a dash smooth like a fluid.

She had to blink and let the seconds tick by to absorb the scene in front her before realization hit her full force. A chill swept over her skin prickling it into goosebumps and shivering her soul from inside out to her spine, her breath caught somewhere among the action.

She forgot to blink as it all transpired right in front of her.

Though she was born in the family with a long line of members serving in the police, still she was yet to see the actual act of...murder.

Cold sweat broke from what seemed like every orifice of her body, jolting her back into her senses and the first thing she did was gasp, but before the sound of her reaction could leave from her mouth she instinctively slapped her hand over it.

She couldn't move, couldn't think, couldn't even scream as her fear gripped her chest with its tight bony fingers and all she was left to do was watch.

She kept watching for what felt like hours though in reality things moved faster than even usual. As Ford slipped his knife out of Jacob's lower back and he although in a complete and utter shock -not to mention unimaginable pain- managed to turn around and face Ford's smiling eyes. The ashen orbs sparkled with nothing more than idle mischief as he turned Jacob towards him.

Shamelessly looking right into his wide eyes, Ford said "Nothing personal man, you just got caught in the cross fire," he shrugged before his brows frowned and eyes a little bigger "Actually, no, I take it back, it is personal. You shouldn't have slapped me."

Ford quickly bent his knees a little to test a few different heights before stopping at one, a couple inches lower than his actual height. His hand that was free of the blood coated knife still placed over Jacob's shoulder, holding him in place.

With the same swift agility but less precision this time he jabbed the knife into him once more, a little left to his right kidney.

An anguished gasp left Jacob's mouth followed right after by blood filling his mouth making him choke on his own essence.

The tortured gurgles reached her ears shaking her from head to toe yet she kept looking. Though she had gained back most of her senses and strength to run away from this god forsaken place and that man's demonic presence, never to look back again. But would she?

----------------------------

Author's note"

Just keep reading guys whoever it is that read my work I LOVE YOUUU!

And please lemme know what you guys think so far. is it too cliche? too gore?

just tell me any ideas you might have ok? dont be shy and do Not be a stranger:) Arigato!!!!

ps. I'm listening to Garou's theme as i upload this lol.

Do guys watch anime too?