꧁༺ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6 ༻꧂

"Why didn't you tell them a long time ago? None of this would have happened." Develin said looking back at Stacy and Regina then back at the road.

"I was just trying to protect them!" Lucy said in an aggressive tone

"PROTECT THEM FROM WHAT THEIR OWN FATHER?!?" Develin said basically yelling

"Can we talk about this later, in private?" Lucy said looking back at Regina and Stacy

"If you don't tell them. I will because this secret has gone on for too long." Develin said

"What secret mom and dad," Regina said looking up from her phone

"Lucy tell them," Develin said

"Fine! So, you know how this is your father right?" Lucy said looking at Stacy and Regina. As soon as Stacy heard what Lucy was about to tell them gave her a big relief.

"Yeah." Regina and Stacy said confused.

"Well, that's not completely true," Lucy said trying to not tell us who the real father was.

"Lucy, stop beating around the bush just tell them." Devein said rolling his eyes.

"Ok fine!" She said loudly "So this isn't your real father, your real father is in jail for murder. And he missed you guys very much." She said like she was lifting a big weight off her shoulder.

"What are you talking about mom, our dad is right here? Regina said pointing to her father.

"We have something to show you." Lucy grabs something out of her purse. "Here re-read this." She said handing Regina and Stacy the notes and trying to hold back her tears. She and her sister grab the notes from her mom. But Lucy didn't give them the picture, or the note meant for Lucy. Regina starts crying in confusion.

"Th-this doesn't make any sense." Regina looks back at the note. "So, you guys have been lying to her all her life, all this time we been calling this man our father Is this one kind of big joke to you because this isn't funny. "Regina said with so much anger in her voice. Stacy has never seen Regina so mad before. It was like a ball of fire in the wood. It was not a pretty thing to see.

"When can we see him?" Stacy said looking at Regina.

"I can make some phone calls, but I can't make any promises," Lucy said with a said tone. Hearing those words that she may or may not see her father made her so mad. Then she relisted that she hasn't read her note. She unfolds the paper and starts to read, Dear Stacy, my youngest child. I know you don't know me, but I love you so much. And I didn't murder Michel I was trying to protect you, your sister, and Lucy because he was about to murder you guys. I have one meeting with whoever I want at the county jail and I would like you to be there. It's at eight o clock on November twenty-second. Love you, from dad. Reading that gave her a big relief to know that we can see your dad. They reached their house and pulled into the garage and parked the car. Everyone got out and went straight to their rooms. But when Stacy reached her room, she hesitated to go in, she had to tell someone about the meeting time. So, she turned around and went into Regina's room.

                                                  ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶