꧁༺ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3 ༻꧂

Creak. Slam! The front door shut followed by her family on the other side. She looks out the window and finds her mom carrying her purse and walking to the car door. Regina likes always still talking on the phone and "Father", opening the door for mom. And they get in and drive off. Knowing that her father that she has known all her life isn't her real one made her so angry, and that's what made her want to get the letter even more than before she first found out. 

She tips toe towards her parents' room. And slowly open the door. And the first place she goes to find the letter is the file cabinet on moms' side of the bed. She opens the top drawer. Nothing, then the middle one. Nothing, finally she reaches the last drawer, and there it was the envelope, followed by like twenty pictures of a man. That must have been her real dad because it sure wasn't Develin. She looks at the pictures one by one until she came across this one picture with the man and two little girls. One of the girls was just a little older than the other. She flips the picture over. It read "Stacy and Regina fun day with dad". She gasps. Not knowing what to do she gasps at the picture and grabs the envelope and goes to her room. She shuts the door she hears a click. Click She sit down on the bed and starts to slowly open the envelope. The first thing that falls out is a piece of paper. It was bigger than the other papers and was a little beat up. Then she looks in the envelope and there were two little papers in it. She grabs the big one first and starts to read, Dear Lucy, this is your ex-husband and I'm just letting you know that I still love you and think about you every day., while sitting in this jail cell. I was just letting you know that I am eligible to get out of prison and go on parole for the death of Michel Steffens. And you know I didn't kill the man; I was just trying to defend you and our two daughters. From Jordan Bruce. Stacy gasps. Her father is in jail, and all this time she thought Develin was the father.

Stacy then looks at one of the two papers that were in the envelope. The first one was a folded-over piece of paper that said To Stacy from Dad And the other one said To Regina from Dad. She started to grab the one with her name on it but for some reason, she grabbed Regina instead. Before opening it, she wondered why her mom was keeping these a secret. They were meant for her and Regina. She slowly opened the letter, and it read, Dear Regina, you are my oldest child, and I love you and Stacy so much. I am hoping if the gouge says it's ok, I can get out of jail soon so I can attend your sweet six-tenth birthday in November. I love you. From dad. He really does think about us, He knows our birthday and everything., she thought. Creak. The front door opened, and the family was home, she had to do something with the letters, so she grabbed a tiny shoebox from under her bed and gently put them in there, and slid it to the bad of the bed. She jumped back in bed and covered up, and her mom walked in.

                                                ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶