꧁༺ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2 ༻꧂

"When are you going to tell them, Lucy, they are bound to find out sooner or later," Develin said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"I'm just worried about how they will react, and what they will say when they find out that you're not the real father." Lucy said as her eyes start to water "We can't, not now at least."

So many thoughts went through Stacy's head when she heard that Develin wasn't the real father, she's known him for her whole life, and all this time they been lying to her and Regina's face. And the envelope had to have been from her real father, whoever he was she was going to find out. Suddenly she hears the bed make the squeaking sound it makes when you move it, and she knew she had to go before she gets caught. She speeds walked down the hall and into the kitchen. She had to hurry and find a reason to stay home today, so she can get that envelope and find out more about her real dad. Then her parents waked in the room. She paled, fear and adrenalin coursing through her veins. Seeing Develin just wasn't the same anymore.

"Hey, Stacy what's wrong you look a little sick, are you sure you should go to school today?" her mom said with a worried look in her glossy eyes. "had she been crying?" Stacy wondered for a second. She did feel sick, knowing that her own parents are lying straight to her face, but she wasn't going to show it. And staying home from school because she feels sick would be the perfect excuse to go in there to go get the envelope.

"Yeah, my stomach hurts a little, and I feel dizzy. I think I might need to stay home today." Stacy said trying to convince them

"Ok sweetie, but I and your father have work today, so if you need us you can call anytime now go lay down in your room," Lucy said to Stacy while she's shooing to her room.

                                                        ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶