꧁༺ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4 ༻꧂

"Stacy honey we're home, how are you feeling, dear?" Her mom said opening the door.

"A lot better, all I needed was a little sleep." She said yawning.

"That's good sweetie, I and your father got you some food," she said pointing to the door.

"That's great! I'm starving." Stacy said even though she still can't get over the fact that they are STILL lying to her. She walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and sat down at the table. They brought home pizza for dinner. But she couldn't help but stare at Devein the whole time. She kept picking at the topping on the pizza and still thinking about her father Jordan sitting in jail.

"What's wrong dear, you barely touched your food?" Lucy said with worry in her eyes.

"D....... I'm fine "She started to say Devein but stopped herself.

"Fine?" Lucy said with so much confusion on her face.

"IM FINE OK!" Stacy Yelled, and got up, and walked into her room.

Lucy walks into Stacy's room and just stands there for a second then walks in and sits on her bed.

"Dear, you know you can tell me anything?" Lucy said

"Yeah, but too bad you can't tell me anything?" Stacy said in a sad voice

"Dear, you know you can tell me anything right?" Lucy said with a concerned look on her face.

"Too bad you can't tell me everything," Stacy said in a sad whisper tone

"What are you talking about Stacy?!" Lucy said getting a little mad.

"I'm tired * fake yawn*, can I go to bed now?" She said rubbing her eyes and trying to convince her mother.

"Get some sleep honey, you have school in the morning." She said covering Stacy up and walking out the door.

Stacy laid in the bed for what felt like a thousand years. She couldn't stop linking about Jorden her real father. She could get over the fact that her own mother and father were lying about this all her life. The thoughts were swirling though she heads it almost mad her nashis. She has had Bipolar depression all her life and now adding this Magner lie made it feel like a tornado going off inside her body. She eventually got up out of her bed turned on the lamp. And slowly walked to her door and turned the lock on it until she heard a click. Click. She sits on her bed for an hour trying to get her thoughts together. Then reaches for the shoebox under the bed and sits it's on it. She hesitates to open it at first knowing all that she has already read almost made her have anxiety an attack. She opens it anyway, she puts the picture of her and Regina, and Jordan on her pillow, and Regina's letter on her big stuffed panda. She then grabs the one that says To Stacy from Dad. After reading these words there was a thump and everything went black......

                                                          ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈•༶