Really? That's the excuse you could come up with Red?

They all sat at the desks around me and we started studying. Once the bell rang we walked to the dorms together. It was weird to hang out with them. Usually, Red is dragging me along and I don't say anything. I think they've gotten comfortable around me.

Once we got to the door, the three idiots hung out in the lobby with a couple of other students. Red and I went to our separate dorms to get dressed. I changed into a black hoodie and some ripped skinny jeans. I grabbed my orange high top sneakers. I stood in the mirror for a moment. I grabbed my hat and thought that it was good enough.

I walked over to Red's dorm and knocked. 

"Just a second!" He called.

I shoved my hands in my pocket. After a few seconds, the door opened. He was wearing a half long sleeve shirt. It was white with red sleeves. He wore black skinny jeans and red sneakers. His bandana was sticking out of his front pocket. 

"You ready to go?" I asked as he closed the door behind him.

He nodded. "How far away are we going?"

"I told you, I'm not fucking telling you," I said as we started walking towards the elevator. "You could probably guess if I told you, shitty hair."

He laughed.

"What?"

He shook his head. "It's nothing. Just been a while since I've heard that nickname."

Damn it. The whole training incident has me still pissed off. "Sorry," I mumbled. hoping he wouldn't have heard it.

Red smiled and leaned in. He kissed me on the cheek. "It's okay, Katsuki."

I felt my cheeks heat up as he laughed. This stupid redhead.

We walked past everyone and walked outside. As we walked the short distance to the surprise location, we just had some casual conversations. I could tell Red was still tired even though the bags under his eyes have semi lightened up. I could only guess that he accidentally fell asleep in class.

Soon, we stopped outside of my house.

Red looked up at the house. "What are we doing here?"

I sighed. "This is my house."

His eyes went wide as he looked at me.

"You said you wanted to go somewhere after school, right?" I began. "And you are still exhausted. So, the only way to do fucking both is to come here."

"B-but, I'm meeting your parents ... though." He said slowly.

"Don't think of it like that, hair for brains," I argued. Why did he have to mention it? Now I feel nervous. "We'll just hang out in my room."

"Are you sure?" 

I sighed. "Look, we're fucking dating, right? You're going to have to meet them at some point. As I said, we'll be in my room most of the time."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. I walked up to the door and unlocked it with my key. My parents didn't care when I came. They were the type of parents that are happy either way if I show up.

We walked through the living room and right as we made it to the stairs I heard my mother's voice.

"Who you trying to sneak in Katsuki?" 

I growled and turned around. "Just a friend, you old hag."

She placed her hands on her hip. "Don't call me that. And when did you ever have friends?"