20.Eavesdropper Noah!

(This chapter is entirely based on Noah's point of view, I wrote this chapter to help you understand the story from Noah's perspective. Sometimes knowing a story only one point of view seems to get boring)

Noah's Pov

Today when I made my way to the Roberts Mansion I saw three guys along with Emma making their way to the terrace. I couldn't identify them because I could only see their back. I followed them up the stairs and stayed out of their sight but I could hear them talk.

I sneaked a look from behind the wall to find out who these guys were. It was the same three guys from college who are always around her, 'her so-called bestfriends'. I didn't like them because they were always hovering around Emma, giving deathly glares to every guy that tried to sneak up near her.

I was about to walk away because eavesdropping was not a good thing, but I stopped in my tracks when I heard her sobbing. I wanted to know her better.

(Noah recalling all the moments he had with Emma)

I don't know why but I had a very weird urge to know about her from the first time I saw her on the Fresher's day. I was walking back inside the campus that day when her friend was giving me lecherous looks, but my concentration was on Emma and she didn't even bother to look at me.

Emma was clad in a black long dress that fitted her curves perfectly, her long brunette hair was tied up into a ponytail. Her smile was nothing different from others but it made me hazy. When she just glanced at me and walked away I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Damn who is she, she wasn't affected by me??" I questioned myself because she was the only girl till date who was so unbothered by my presence.

I just let the thought slip away, but I found her again later. When people were dancing their hearts to the blasting music, she was sitting on a bench away from all the chaos admiring the sky and smiling like a maniac.

Again Emma's smile was nothing different from others but still it had a very magnetic affect on me. The rays of light from setting sun was highlighting her features. Her brown eyes were gleaming and it held satisfaction and peace. I just stood there admiring her for sometime and I wanted to talk to her.

I walked to the place she was sitting and I know I would regret doing what I was about to do. "Heyy! Don't you want to be a part of the DJ eve" I asked Emma. "Naah! I like it here and it's none of your concern" she replied offended.

I don't know why my mind was in complete chaos and I was about to do the stupidest thing in my life.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you. I'm really sorry about what I'm going to do" I apologised and went on my knees confessing my feelings out loud "I like you!! would you be my date tonight?"

I just sat there on my knees analysing what I just said and did was inappropriate , but I just needed a reaction from her. She was just an epic personality, she didn't even bother to respond and walked away without uttering a single word. I just felt like a complete fool who stood there watching her, as her footsteps receded away from me.

After the fresher's day I followed her around the campus from a distance. She was a different person and never talked to anyone much. As days passed by she was seen with three guys always hovering around her.

"Noah this is the information we could collect about her. Her name is Emma Roberts. She's a freshman. Her classroom is in the administrative block. She is excellent in mathematics. You can see her most of the time carrying novels around, so she might love reading. Blute , Liam and Henry, they are her only friends at college. She has a cousin brother named Gerard who studies in this college." This was the information I got from all my friends who stalked her just for me.

I would say perks of being seniors at college, but I didn't want them to do it. They were just curios about who this girl is and they wanted to see how she looked.

According to them she was just a nerdy girl with huge pair of glasses on and wasn't my type and she was a complete introvert and they don't understand the reason I was into her. These people were over analysing things I wasn't into this girl I just wanted to be her friend.

There was this other thing that happened accidently. I moved into a new house after my parents were separated.Our neighbours were very good and kind hearted. Mrs. Roberts was very kind hearted and friendly. I had been to her house soo many times for lunch and dinner. I heard so much about her daughter and I didn't know it was Emma until I had the hideous encounter with her on the terrace. I would say God of luck was smiling on me that day when I managed to dodge her deadly blows and having her so close to me gave me a fluttery feeling.

..

I was pulled back to reality when I heard Emma burst into tears. She was telling those guys about some driver who had misbehaved with her. The thought of it made my blood boil. Then she was talking about everything that happened

"Emma can I ask you one more thing you haven't told us about this guy from the fresher's day, why was your brother looking for him?" one out of the three guys questioned.

"About that, my brother read my journal and I had written about this guy who went on his knees on the fresher's day. So my brother wanted to kick his ass for being such a lunatic." Emma replied .

" That isn't anything important, above all he might have done it as a prank or something because he said that he was sorry about doing it before he did it" Emma replied to them now with a cheerful tone.

"Well now we should know everything about who this Pervy Sage is" one of those guy replied and the rest burst out laughing.

As I recalled that incident I blabbered to myself "Uhh! what was I thinking I sounded like a complete pervert." I made my way back home because the thought of what I did that day was a haunting memory.

I didn't want to be caught eavesdropping and I didn't want Emma to think that I'm actually a "PERVY SAGE"!!

(Thanks for all the love and support fam!!

Loads of love to you people from my side!

Do read the story and vote for it... by clicking on the star icon available on your screens)

Stay tuned to know about some fantastic things about Noah and Emma in the upcoming chapters.