1.Pilot

Admiring the wide night sky through her window, she lay there on her bed talking to the moon like a tiny little girl, wrapped in the warmth of her blanket, as the cold but soothing wind blows on her face .

"Mr. Moon tomorrow is my first day at college. I'm scared, excited and having anxiety attacks too. You know I'm very bad at making friends and mingling with people. On the contrary, it's a completely new and a different place. Damn I need to travel soo much. The last of all I don't want to be noticed by anyone and you know the weirdest part of all tomorrow my parents would be dropping me off to college because they think I'm a small girl who can't look after herself. Huhhhhh! How badly I wish you could talk back to me.....Night love " she sighed and dozes off to sleep

Next day I woke up and got dressed in a emerald green floral printed long dress and put on some light makeup for the first time in forever. I could hear my mum scream on top of her lungs from the kitchen "Honeyyyyy !!!!! you are getting late". Sliding my brown backpack on my shoulder I got out of my room to the dining table where you could find all the chaos in the world . "Morning Dad! Morning Mumma!" they shot a weird glare towards me. I don't know if  it was the makeup I put on for the first time or was it because I interrupted their conversation. To avoid their weird glances I walked out of the room and was waiting for them in the car.

After a long drive of about an hour or so we reached the huge gates of the college that read
" PRINCETON UNIVERSITY" in bold silver metallic blocks. After parking the car we were directed towards a notice board that had the classroom details. In the meantime I see a similar face across the hall. All I could ask my parents with anger clouding my expression "What on earth is he doing here?"

(Stay tuned to know who is this annoying person Emma meets ..lots of love hope you guys loved it .coming soon with the next chapter)