Part 8: new people!

✦ 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 ✦

Jisoo finally after many fights with the younger boy made it to the drugstore.
Taehyung was looking at everything so curiously not knowing that one of the workers in there was staring at him so hungrily.

Yoongi seemed to missed this one since Jisoo needed him on some stuff like filling some forms and etc.

"Pst..tiger boy.." Taehyung heard and turn his head around to the voice, a little frown appeared on his face as looking at the stranger's face but he shrugged it off and put on his cute smile and walked to that stranger.

"Yes mister!" Tae tapped his hands on the glassy long desk in-front of him. The man was about to open his mouth but uh oh the dangerous kitty joined the game.
The younger boy looked at his brother with a confused look when he saw Yoongi pulling him behind himself and leaning on the other man.

"So young man you want to give us what we're looking for or you're just going to stare at my brother like that?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow with giving a death glare to the poor man who was just praying for this glare to end.

"Y-yes..sir..o-on my wa-way.." The -poor- worker hung his head down and rushed away from him and Taehyung. The younger brother looked at his elder brother and huffed in anger. "Yah! Min Yoongi! He was about to ask something!" He crossed his arms with his cheeks becoming red cuz of anger.
"What he was going to say is much more than your brain to understand now come, Jisoo is over with her shopping."

Yoongi grabbed Taehyung by his wrist and dragged him out while Jisoo was trying her best to catch her breathe because of how fast Yoongi was walking. "SUGA!! PLEASE STOP FOR A MOMENT!"
Yoongi snapped out of thoughts and looked Jisoo. She was panting so hard from walking so fast and just when Yoongi stopped and let go of Taehyung's wrist Jisoo also stopped and put her hands on her knees.

She was breathing heavily feeling having no oxygen in her lungs. When she felt she's better than last few minutes she looked up at two brothers, before talking she took a deep breath. "Wow..." she gulped. "You're so fast Suga!" Then she started chuckle lightly but her face turned into serious one.

"Suga..V needs to put this scent blocker on so no one sees him as an omega.." The blonde haired frowned a little confusion started to burned up in his stomach.
"What do you mean..?"

Jisoo sighed and looked at Yoongi then at Taehyung who was dumbfounded between them, holding his bigger brother's arm and seemed didn't want to let go either.
"Suga, if anyone you hear me ANYONE! Finds out about V they will do anything just to have him for their lust.
But if V like other few male-omegas and female-omegas put this scent blocker it will help him having no scent literally would make him like a beta.." Jisoo looked at Tae seeing some fear inside his eyes but she smiled trying to make Tae calm, actually not just Tae but also Yoongi too because there wasn't any good experience on his face.

"Calm down guys! I promise if V puts this scent blocker nothing will happen to him, mark my words!" Both brothers looked at each other, one with still being worried and one with wide smile feeling so safe right now.

Yoongi couldn't keep himself calm yet but when he saw Taehyung's smile he thought maybe this can be a good choice, not like there is any other choice for him.
He sighed and looked at Jisoo. "We..still don't know everything about these stuff but if you're guaranteeing his safety.." the elder again looked at his brother and smiled. "Then..I can't say no."

Tae got so happy and jumped on him hugging him so tight. "Thanks brother!! Thanks!!" After a warming hug with Jisoo enjoying their brother-relationship, Taehyung let go of hug and walked closer to Jisoo.
"I'm ready to put it on and make the bad people away from me Noona Jisoo!!"