Part 2: let's see..

✦𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲✦

Taehyung opened the door and saw his brother standing in the balcony and watching outside. Tae sighed and walked in, he's trying hard not to lose his mind because sometimes Yoongi can get so scary.

Taehyung's P.O.V. :

I was sweating like hell, breathing was hard. I don't know why I'm so stressed I mean he's my big bro nothing will go wrong I'm just making this so big. I was in my thoughts that I didn't notice I've reached to Yoongi, so I just shake my head and pat on his shoulder so he notices I'm here.
"Hey Yoongi! Good morningggg! Did you want to see me!?" I said as cheerfully as I could. He turned around and gave me a small smile, I smiled back since whenever he smiles it means I won't die.
"Yeah just didn't wanted to call the maids then they come and tell u and ugh you know it would take so long so I decided to just yell your name.."
he was still smiling but look away to what's in front of. "Heh my lazy big bro!" I giggled and looked at him.
I let out a sigh of relief and opened the conversation again.
"So today we finally can go out! Together and enjoy the day, without any guards!!" He laughed a little and I joined him, after moments of mocking the guards, Yoongi and I decided to start get going into town and buy everything we need.
I was so excited, literally no one could say how much I was happy to be with Yoongi and having some time with him.
And to be honest seeing him laughing and making jokes with me reminds me of the good old times we had. Heh I missed those times a lot, but let's just enjoy these short moments too! It's not like I can go back in time right?
I giggled for myself but it seemed Yoongi noticed my giggle. He looked confused at me then asked "I knew you were excited but I never saw you giggle to yourself "
I pouted just to show his joke cute then change my voice a little and answered him. "Well from now on I say everyone should giggle at themselves every 5 minutes!"
Yoongi laughed ."okay then Mr. Giggle!"
I gasped while laughing "how dare you king kitty!!"
These jokes and laughs continued until we got to the town.
Everyone was buying stuff and there were so many cute kids! I always love kids they're most adorable human beings on earth!
I suggested that we should start from foods because why not!! The smell of dumplings were killing me so much!
Good thing Yoongi agreed on it or I would've be dead! I ran until I saw the foods part of the festival.
"Okay yummy foods get ready to meet my stomach!" I was about to go to eat one of the dumplings but Yoongi grabbed my arm. I pout and looked at him.
"Remember to control yourself, we are here to buy stuff for tonight not eating them right away!"
I was still pouting but had no other way just to nod and agree with him. I sighed and crossed my arms. "But I will eat your dumplings tonight!"
He chuckled and said "okay you dumplings killer! Now come and choice foods EXCEPT dumplings "
Well he got me all I wanted to say was dumplings T.T .
I laughed it off and walked a little to see what other kind of food we can buy then a little shop behind one of the festival catches my eyes. I knew Yoongi won't let me to go alone anywhere out of town and today not even out of festival! So I thought of a very small plan, I walked to him and then whisper in his ear. "Hey Yoongi I think if we search in different parts of festival we can finish sooner!"
Fuck fuck I messed literally he knew how much I love this festival and this day! And how much I want to stay outside! Right now that I said we can go home sooner literally fucked my plan up!
God why didn't you give me a power of lying-
He raised his eyebrows and that was when I felt I need bathroom. I was sweating as hell! Why saying a small yes or no takes 20 minutes!?!
I awkwardly smiled just to be normal then he said. "Fine,sure no problem. But-" I cut him off just after I saw he agreed. "YESSSS THANKS BIG BROTHER! YOU GO CHECK FIREWORKS PART AND I STAY IN FOODS! GOOD? GOODDDDD NOW SHU SHU BYEEEEE!!" He really wanted to say something because he kept mumbling like hell but let's just say I shu him away and that was enough!
Before I go and check the shop behind there I had to make sure he's completely gone so I just stayed in foods part for a lil longer. But even in this short time before heading out I kept catching people looking at me. Some with lust and some with amazed, I never cared what people would think about me but someone really needed to teach these people staring isn't something good especially these horny brats who will touch anyone no matter what gender or who they are.
I just sighed and shrug it off, just continued my way to the shop. When I saw I'm out of the festival I took a deep breath and looked at the shop in front of me.
It was actually so beautiful from outside! It was purple with many sparks and a beautiful door that was written"welcome to purple house" on it. I knocked on the door then I heard a sweet old woman voice , I smiled and opened the door and went in it.
The inside of is way too beautiful! I can't say how much incredible it is by words!
I kept on saying woah by looking at every inch of the room. Then I look at the woman sitting there smiling at me. I coughed a little to fix my voice.
"H..hi!! I'm-" she cut me off and really surprised me. "Kim Taehyung am I right?"
I just nod, I was so speechless! How did she even know me true name! I thought Yoongi made it clear to everyone that I'm v and he's suga!
"Don't be surprised my son, I knew you from way before! Please sit." I was only blinking at what the hell is just happening.
Then I saw that there's a small chair behind me so I sat on it.
I really had many questions! So much! I really didn't know which one to ask!
Then when I only opened my mouth she again read my mind and started talking and my eyes were more wide than anything!
"I know you have many questions my dear but let me say this from the start.
I was a old friend with your mother.."
'my mom..heh she must know many stuff about her and my past too then.' I thought
"We were very good friends until she found out that she got a very bad illness and especially when she was pregnant. And you know she was pregnant for you by then and that's why you never saw your mother, because she died when she gave birth to you."
I'm so speechless..my tears kept falling down..but I wanted to listen more.
"But let's get over this sad conversation right!" She giggled a little and I really didn't know how to react to anything.
Maybe this is why I remember father never cared about me..because it was cuz of me which my mom died..
Then I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw she's standing in front of me. I wiped away my tears and whispered a small sorry. Then she took out a book from behind and shove it to me, I look at her confused.
"What's this?" I asked and took the book.
She put a hand on my shoulder and said. "Look Taehyung, do not ever think your mother died because of you. She really wanted to you have a life and be happy and successful! And this is a book that me and your mother wrote together. Most pages of it your mom wrote it, just like it was her diary. So I think now that you luckily love reading, you can keep it and read it! But do not let your brother finds out!"
She became so serious In not showing this to my brother but I just shrugged it off and nodded. Well maybe This book shows me a lot about my mom and the past! I thanked her and bowed. Then I went out of the shop but then I remembered I wanted to ask her how did she know my name so I turn out to ask but then I saw that the shop is gone.
I nervously started to laugh because I'm thinking I'm a big crazy boy right now-
But then I looked at the book and the cover of it was so cute!
I just sighed and head back to the festival and... FUCK!! I FORGOT I LEFT YOONGI AT THE FESTIVAL!! HE.WILL.KILL.ME.
Andddd most importantly!! I WONT HAVE HIS DUMPLINGS TONIGHTTTTT T0T WAAAAAAAAAA IM SUCH A BAD LUCK GUY! FUCK FUCK-
I just run to food part of the festival and I was sweating as fuck I think you can make a big sweat soup with my sweats!
When I saw Yoongi wasn't here looking for me I thought maybe I should head back at palace.
I just ran to palace but then someone grabbed my waist!

Yoongi's P.O.V. :

~ the time tae made him go to another part of festival ~

I sighed annoyed because sometimes I think I'm dealing with a kid not a grown man- I shook my head and went around the festival and choice some stuff for tonight.
Everyone was so afraid of me, literally when I was walking everyone went away out of my way. I was feeling good about it because after what happened to me and Taehyung in here they better get away from me or they know they'll be dead.
Anyway I was normally choosing somethings and then I was done.
I'm wondering is Tae done too or not I mean if he leaves the dumplings alone.
I giggled to myself a little bit and walked to foods part but then I saw Taehyung wasn't there.
I was so scared and shock! I kept looking everywhere and asking people did they saw tae or not but none of them saw him!
'I mean why the hell!?? No one in here really saw a big boy walking around!?
Ugh!' I thought to myself

"Taehyung let me find you and you will get a hard punishment!" I mumble to myself...

—————————————————————-
1829 words💞
Well here's second part! Hope you'll enjoy it! Please show support and be patient!
I love you all!
Please take care of yourself and wear masks!🥺💜🤍
Also share you ideas and vote! Thxie I will absolutely love your ideas if you give me any!💜🤍