Part 10: the party..

Slumber party was tomorrow night..

After that day full of chaos, Tae and Yoongi seemed to arrive home safely. Even tho Yoongi never left Tae without questioning so much about how all of this is happening and on other hand Tae couldn't understand why that "Jungkook" boy seemed somehow..interesting? Even when they didn't shared just a word? Why didn't he feel like this as soon as he see others? Especially Hoseok..he seemed to try his best for Tae pays his attention to him.

Don't get him wrong he likes Hoseok, he also seems cute and funny to him but Jungkook..he had another connection that he couldn't understand..

Anyway, Once they've arrived at the cafe shop, they agreed that they shouldn't be living there. It was dangerous, for both Taehyung and the book.
No one should've ever knew about the book and who they truly are or else, they would be in a big trouble.

When they announced this to Jisoo she reacted sadly and said she would miss them a lot but she could do nothing but to respect their choice.

Did I mention Tae finally told everything about the book to Yoongi? Well yes, he explained everything he knew about the book but not the parts that he hears voices and how they came into this strange world.

Yoongi first was so shocked, couldn't take his eyes away from the book. "So..you're telling me..this book says many things about this world and other secrets about our parents that we never knew?"

Tae slightly nodded. "Yeah..even it explains about this omegaverse thingy! I didn't get any chance to read it fully but as much as I read it tells many things that can be useful!"

Tae was explaining with full of joy, not caring about how scary it sounds to Yoongi.
Yoongi wasn't that type of person to try new things easily, and right now..he was totally in something——err somewhere new.

Yoongi sighed and sat on the couch. "If what you are saying is true..we need to keep the book somewhere that no one finds." Tae looked at him with pleading eyes.

The elder sighed and continued. "Look Tae you're not a kid anymore, we spent most of our money on the college. And right now we already announced Jisoo that we can't live here anymore because of that book and your own safety——"

Tae cut him off. "Yoongi! I know this sounds bad! But..but.." he sighed feeling defeated but something came into his mind. "But we can live in college's dorms!"

Yoongi frowned, gesturing him to continue more. "W-well..Hoseokie Hyung told me he and all his friends live in their dorms, two in one dorm! He also told me if you want you can go to your family on weekends if you want or else you can stay in college's dorm!"

Tae jumped up and ran to Yoongi sitting next to him, eyes full of sparklers.
Yoongi glanced at him before going into a deep thought. Maybe Taehyung was right..? Maybe this is the only way that's left for them..

The burnet sighed showing a faint smile. "Ok, I guess I can't disagree." Tae wanted to scream in happiness, His smile grew wider. He jumped on his elder brother and hugged him so tightly. Nuzzling his head into Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi could feel his -Tae- hot breath and his smile underneath his neck. He also didn't notice the warm feeling in his stomach..the feeling that he barely got. His lil brother's warmth was calming him down, giving him butterflies in his stomach.

Feeling like a good brother? It wasn't the first time but this one felt better still don't know why. Trying to act cold pushed the happy lil bear away while coughing lowly.

"I think We should rest..tomorrow we have a big day and I don't want to wake up with bags under my eyes." He pushed Tae on the ground, getting up and going to the room shutting the door with a loud bam.