Part 1: what happened..

✦ 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 ✦

Once upon time there was a small kingdom, with a happy king and queen.
They had a 3 years old son named yoongi, the queen was also pregnant and she was around her 8-7 months.
But there was a problem, Queen had a very bad illness that could kill herself or their baby. One day king decided to make a big move and find a solution for it, king looked at his wife laying on her bed. He went to her and pecked on her lips whispering "I love you" and going out of palace, yoongi that was a brave little boy begged to his father to take him with him.
King finally agreed on taking him to this long journey so yoongi packed his stuff and started his first dangerous mission with his father.
But from their back luck when the king and yoongi was on a mission, queen started to feeling a hard pain. She could feel that she can't handle this pain inside her anymore so she decided to give her life to her baby and let her baby start new a life while she's ending her life.
She screamed for her maids to come and get a doctor, as soon as the doctor came the Queen kept yelling that the baby is coming even tho it wasn't, it was just she wanted to give the baby a life before she'd be gone..forever.
After a while king and yoongi arrived to palace with a medicine for healing her but all they got greeted by was sad faces and
Crying women maids.
King opened the door to his wife's room and all he saw was she covered by a white blanket on her and a crying baby boy in doctor's hands. King felt down on his knees and screamed with tears kept falling down on his cheeks.
While Yoongi was at the ajar of the door and only staring at what was in front of him, the silence of yoongi was more painful than King's screams.

2 Years passed.
King was so depressed and didn't even care about his sons especially his second son. The baby boy still didn't even had a name I mean of course, when your father doesn't even know you exist, won't put a name on you too.
While Yoongi was trying his best to help the maids and take care of his baby brother. He was so caring to him because whenever he looked at his brother's eyes it reminded him of his mother so that's why he promised he'd do everything for him.
But he also was tired, tired of how bad his father is to his baby brother even tho the little boy never cried or did anything to annoy people only when he was hungry. He always smiled and made others happy with his adorable giggles but still
Nothing made his father loves him, not less and not more. Nothing. Then one day the king went to little boy's room in the middle of the night. No one knew what suddenly happened to him but he just went to the baby and wrote a name on a small paper then put it on the baby's crib then went out and no one never heard of the king again. The name on the paper was Kim TaeHyung so it means our little baby boy finally has a name but Legends say that this name is a magical name and only will suit one person In the world.
Many people put this name on their sons but the day after they will forget that they put this name on their son and will think of another name, that's why everyone say only the right person will get this name.
Still no one knows what's the secret in this name that makes it so especial.

Again few years passed and it was yoongi who was ruling the kingdom after his father. He was so young for it but still he was quiet ready with some help from his trusted people.
He was 12 by then and our lovely Taehyung was 9. One day that Tae was playing in the big yard of the palace, he heard something and secretly without anybody noticing went out but he didn't know where was the thing that he heard or who or what made that noise, he just followed it until he found himself lost in big mart. He was so scared shacking and whimpering yoongi's name.
Minutes passed and when Yoongi noticed that Tae wasn't in palace he told everyone to go search for him. Yoongi himself couldn't bear losing Tae so he started searching for him too until after many searches he found Tae in middle of the mart scared and crying.
When he found Tae he started running as fast as he could but when he reached to Tae someone else also hold Tae's hand.
It was another small boy with wide brown eyes and bunny teeth that was smiling brightly to Tae and trying to comfort him, but it seemed Yoongi was way too jealous of Tae loving someone else so much more than him so Yoongi pushed away the boy and saw him fell down.
Literally all the people in mart were looking at them,Yoongi didn't know what was going to happen to him. In a glance he looked to see other people but then a old man hit Yoongi so badly that even a scar was left on his right eye.
It seemed that this small fight between two kids turned into a big one that it seemed it didn't want to finish but Taehyung stopped it with begging Yoongi to go home. Well because he couldn't say no to his brother he agreed and they went to their palace but no one even guessed that maybe Yoongi won't be the same as he used to be.
After that day Yoongi kept telling his guards to take some people which were disobeying him to his palace and cut off their heads at night.
Everyone was so afraid of Yoongi after that and no one even dared to get close to him or do something that Yoongi doesn't like. And Tae poor baby wasn't allowed to go out unless he takes 7 guards with him and lets say not normal guards but the ones that are big as gorillas. He even used nicknames for him and Taehyung for some reasons, he put himself suga and Taehyung becomes V.

Well this is the story of our lovely Tae and Yoongi life but still they didn't know what more incredible things will happen to them. So let's go to our main story..

One day as usual days Tae woke up from his lovely sleep- Um yeah lovely with many screams and cryings of people don't wanting to die or lose their heads.
Still it was normal for Taehyung so he got up and went to bathroom.
After doing his morning choruses like showering and brushing his teeth also Changing his clothes, he went to kitchen to check up on maids just like always.
I mean everyone knew how kind and caring Tae is and checking on maids was one of these caring works.
He was jumping and smiling happily while singing his fav songs loudly, I mean who couldn't love Taehyung's lovely voice especially when he's singing. Also today was a big holiday that all important people around the Asia will come to their kingdom and celebrate this holiday so it meant Tae and Yoongi will finally go out together as normal brothers to buy some stuff And let's say with no gorilla guards.

Anyway as Taehyung was walking around in kitchen and singing loud, he heard Yoongi called him. Everywhere went silent because Yoongi never called Taehyung by yelling his name, he usually sends a maid to call him .
Tae gulps loudly and went to his brother.
He slowly opened the door and he saw...

———————————————————
1335 words💞
Yep first chapter uwu and a warning I always write so long and there also might be some ocs in it!
Anyway love u all and plz be safe and enjoy my story!! 🥺💜💜🥺💜

———————————————————1335 words💞Yep first chapter uwu and a warning I always write so long and there also might be some ocs in it! Anyway love u all and plz be safe and enjoy my story!! 🥺💜💜🥺💜