Part 6: new what?...

✦ 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 ✦

Third person P.O.V :

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" the hill was full of younger's screams.
He couldn't believe what he was seeing, many apartments with many cars in the streets and full of people with a VERY different kind of clothes.
After minutes of screaming he stopped rubbing his head so the pain go away because he suddenly felt a hard rock hit his head. "Owe.." he kept rubbing his head then looked at his back finally releasing he had a bigger brother and he was dragged with him too.
Yoongi was still asleep but hearing a very annoying scream waked him up. When he was awake -but not fully- searched for something to let the younger stops his action and he did, he found a small rock and threw it at younger's head.
When he was fully awake he rubbed his eyes and started standing up. Tae ran to him and helped him standing up. "Ugh..my head hurts..where are we?" Yoongi kept taking look from everywhere and scanning everything trying to figure out does he know this place or not.
Tae sighed then answered. "I don't know..I really don't know..everything is so different.." Tae just like his brother kept looking at everything, they couldn't believe anything their eyes were showing them. "Yoongi...w-what's..t-t-this place..wh-where are we!?" Tae gulped, he was shacking so badly. Scared..terrified..confused..all these feelings were mixed in Taehyung, but I'm other hand Yoongi only was confused..or he was just showing this side of himself..outside only confused but so brave and not scared but inside..inside he was feeling so scared..so much but he didn't show it because he promised to be brave for Tae and protects him so showing fear only makes him looks weak and makes the situation worse since he knew Tae is that kind of person who needs so much support until he really believes in something.

Yoongi hold Tae tightly for stopping him from shaking but then something bumped into his stomach. He took a glance at Tae and noticed a bag, he knew this is the same bag Tae kept having it by himself but why's it so important to him? If it wasn't for this bag and whatever inside it we wouldn't be here either..
Thoughts were killing Yoongi's brain so he just decided to ask Tae about it instead of talking to himself.

"Hey Tae.." Yoongi slowly let go of Tae and looks into his eyes. "What's that bag for!?" The younger got so shocked for the sudden question. He widened his eyes then start fake coughing trying so hard to change the subject and guess he successfully did.
"Oh my god Tae!! What's wrong!?" Yoongi suddenly forget about everything that was
On his mind and focuses on Taehyung's health. "I-I'm..ok..but *cough* where are we? Is this home?" Tae kept coughing after every word he said, not gonna lie he would've been a great actor one day, with his fake coughs no one would've known if its real or fake.
Yoongi sighed then look up and started walking slowly, hands still tied up with Tae So we can say Tae was walking with him too. "Many questions are running thro our heads..especially why are we wearing such a things or why our hair is so short or even most importantly..where are we.." Yoongi let out a deep sigh before looking at Tae. "But don't worry we will find our answers..right now..I think we should start moving forward and find a place for staying, after we found a place we will have a enough time for doing some researches about here."
Yoongi's explain somehow managed to calm Tae, letting him know that there might be many things to worry about but right now it's not important and we need to look at the positive side of the story and do the importance first.

The younger nodded and they both started slowly walking down the hill, with Taehyung leaving a small glance at the tree and biting his lips. 'Mom..is this the world you traveled to..?' He thought for moment then start reaching himself to Yoongi.
"So Yoongi! You look much cuter than before! " they both giggled at the younger's comment. "Yeah yeah! You no fair butt! Why do you have to look so cool while I'm being such a good boy!?"
Taehyung chuckle and replied."Don't steal my second name! Remember I'm a good boy here!"