Mike laughs along but held onto Kobe's waist as he pushed him down so he could pound into him.

"Yes fuck right there" (um chile). Kobe moves Mikes hands away wanting to do it himself. He leaned forward so his hands rested on the wall and he rode Mike so good it made Mike whimper.

"W-woah baby shit." Mike moaned behind his hand. He didn't realize he'd just fall back into submission like that.

"What's wrong you can't take it anymore is it too intense to top." Mike didn't like being underestimated. He flips them over again back to their first position.

For some reason Kobe just could not take Mike in this position. It was the most intense position.

If your over sensitive I'd advise y'all to go doggy style or any other position but missionary for y'all first time cs you will be SOBBING from pleasure whew anyway chile😭. BUT YALL FIRST TIME BETTER BE AT 18

"Wait Mike ok ok I'm s-sorryyy!" Kobe's sentence cut off on a high pitched moan as Mike pulled out and pushed in.

He could literally feel Mikes length inside of him. It's not like he didn't feel it before it's just that with him being in a vulnerable position Mike could reach everywhere.

"I-I can feel it right here." Kobe points at his lower stomach just beneath his navel.

(Navel is the belly button y'all I just needed to clarify bc I know at one point in time y'all called y'all navel a neighbor💀cs ik I did.)

His eyes rolled back for the hundredth time that night as Mike leans over to suck on his neck instantly finding his weak spot.

"Fuck daddy." Kobe moans catching Mike and himself off gaurd.

Mike moans at the name coming from Kobe's mouth and recklessly rams into him making Kobe sob as he arches off the bed.

"N-no too mu~ch." Kobe cries in his hands hiding his face too embarrassed to face Mike.

"Oh fuck it feels so good." He continues to whine Turing on Mike to the max.

Mike removes Kobe's hands from his face wanting to look at the boy.

"You look so pretty baby." Kobe blushes and as he goes to laugh his body was hit but a wave of tingles.

"M-Mike I'm bout to cum...I'm cumming." He was so caught up in the way he was being done that he didn't even notice how close he was until it was too late.

His back arches off the bed as he whimpers while ropes of cum shot from his erection painting his skin.

As he came down he was then overwhelmed by the stimulation.

"Mike I just came I can't t-take anymore."

"I know baby just hold on I'm close."

The feeling felt so surreal Kobe could literally feel his heart speed up with so much adrenaline in his body. His hand trembled as he tried pushing Mike away.

"Stop your gonna make me cum again." He says trying to move.

Mike took his legs and held Kobe's ankles in his hands bending his legs so they would bend back towards Kobe.

He was so folded that Mike was hitting his spot dead on.

"MIKE OH FUCK." He screams as he cums again this time with more ropes of cum than before.

Mike groan as his hips falter and he shook with pleasure cumming inside of Kobe's hole.

They both were extremely tired and had honestly forgot all about the video they were filming.

It didn't really matter they would figure it out tomorrow when they woke up.

Mike pulled out slowly and dropped down next to his boyfriend pulling him close.

"You did good for a top to be a bottom." Kobe said lazily as his eyes dropped. Mike giggles as he cuddles into Kobe's arms allowing comfort and warmth.

"And your good for a bottom to be a top." He retorts.

With his eyes closed Kobe just smiles and says.

"Ehh I think we're versatile now."

"Oh yeah most definitely."

Mikes parents stood outside his bedroom door mortified by what they had just witnessed.

They didn't even mean to see it they had heard Kobe screaming and figured they were playing around too roughly turns out they were playing alright...just not how they thought they were.

"It was only a glimpse we didn't see too much thank god." His father said walking back into their bedroom.

His wife didn't respond but when he turned around he was met with her straight facing him with her hand out.

"What?"

"You owe My seventy dollars muhfucka you lost the bet. Remember i told you they were dating and you didn't believe me so."

Mikes dad just stood their not knowing what to say.

"I- women how exactly do we know...you ever heard of friends with benefits?" He said.

She raised her eyebrows and put her hands on her hips narrowing her eyes at him.

"What the hell you know about ғRɪEɴDS ᴡɪTʜ BᴇɴIғɪᴛS?"  She asked.

"Women don't worry about allat I'm just saying how you know they actually dating!" He said trying to change the topic.

"Because Mike called him baby and Kobe called Mike baby." She says. Mikes father scoffs and gets in bed.

"That don't mean their dating I done called a lot of girls back in the day baby."

"Oh really.."

"....um I'll give you the money tomorrow."

"Mhm goodnight negro."

If you are white pls don't panicked chile ok just don't say it I only used it bc all black moms call they husband this.😂

"Goodnight honey I love you."

"I beta have my damn money tomorrow."

Alright chapter is doneeee. Now I shall update my 50 shades of Polibio. I honestly feel like my writing is complete ass. My comments and reads have gone down chile but Ian gon worry about it cs I'll be back on my A game soon.