13: The Beginning of Improvement

Начните с самого начала

"Take your seats kids." Lily said guiding them.

They took their seat, and the test started. The hologram showed an introduction and it says:

'Welcome to the leadership test, this an interactive holographic examination to see how one can handle different situations that may occur as you take your place in Furroko. You will be given your problem and be presented different options on how to resolve it. Note that these situations that will be shown has occurred before in the past.'

'Are you ready to begin?'

"Yes."

'Situation 1: You're announcing an important matter to your citizens, yet they keep cutting off your speech. When you asked what was wrong, they tell you that they don't like the platform you're suggesting. This platform you suggested is where the trading system will be changed, so there will be a hiatus on the deliveries for trading, but this will result in your citizens waiting for their resources.'

What would you do?

1. Don't listen and imply the rule immediately

2. Debate with your citizens about the rule

3. Convince them by lying to them that it will not be implied

4. Listen to their reasoning and make a middle ground

"Maybe we can do 3, I mean if we do it in a quick time during the night, we can get it done without any complaints?"

"Doing 4 might be a safer idea, since if we compromise, it can be a win-win for both sides."

"That seems fair, yeah, yeah."

"Number 4!"

'Correct. Making a compromise with your citizens means you can be able to agree with them with what's going to be good for both sides of the party involved.'

'Note: This specific event was between Zion, the Crystal of the Monsters and the Apparitions. The trading systems of the Monsters and Apparitions need to have more security and quality check because of the complaints of low quality resources.'

'Situation 2: You are given the task to give the 'Wilder's Verdict' to a creature, but he is a very important part of society. He is in charge of maintaining peace among the tribes. A lot of creatures will be criticizing you for your decision because of how much good he has done to society and don't believe that he did nothing wrong, but you witnessed him commit a heavy crime.'

What would you do?

1. Immediately give the 'Wilder's Verdict'

2. Don't give the 'Wilder's Verdict' and set the creature free

3. Let the creatures vote whether or not he'll be a Wilder

4. Give evidence through a lie detector

"So, basically this man is an important figure but he did something worthy of being a Wilder?" Adrion asked.

"What's a Wilder anyway?" Alistair asked to himself.

"It's a creature who is outcast from society because they did a very heavy crime." Francis explained.

"Well...now what?" Alistair asked.

"Number 4, because if the lie detector is gonna tell whether or not if you're lying." Alice suggested.

"I feel like number 3 will be good, because sometimes lie detectors can be wrong sometimes." Francis debated.