Ch9

Chapter dedicated to WilkinsonxMaloley & @CakeBatterVodka ily guys. Enjoy. ❤️

*~* GILINSKY *~*

I come back from hanging out with Sammy and his new girlfriendddddddd Liana to find Jack all happy and smiles, texting someone. Weird. He doesn't usually text. He hates to text. I can HEAR him sending and receiving messages.
"Hey J, what's up?"
"Not a lot. Just texting Mallory."
"When are you guys ever gonna date?" I ask, wagging my eyebrows at him.
He looks at me a moment, thinks then says, "I don't know...." He reads the text that he just received. He types a reply.
"What do you mean? You guys TOTALLY like each other!" I laugh.
He shrugs. "So maybe I like someone else."
"So? I like multiple people."
He smiles a bit. "Maybe I'll date Mallory."
"Good." I reply and plop down on my bed, laying back on the pillows, pulling my phone out to check social media.
I check Twitter and decide to tweet something.

Jack Gilinsky @jackgilinsky
Who thinks Jack should man up and ask out Mallory already? 😏😉

Lots of people retweet and favorite it and I smile before going to my text messages.

TO: Dani Boo 😘
Hey babe.

FROM: Dani Boo 😘
Hey baby. Wyd?

TO: Dani Boo 😘
Besides texting you? Oh ya know, trying to convince Jack to grow some balls and ask Mallory out already.

FROM: Dani Boo 😘
Mallory is his ex right?

TO: Dani Boo 😘
I don't think they ever dated.... 😂

FROM: Dani Boo 😘
Mallory Thompson?

TO: Dani Boo 😘
😂 yes

FROM: Dani Boo 😘
Internet says they dated. 😂

TO: Dani Boo 😘
Best friend says they didn't. At least not that I remember...... Wait..... I'll ask him.

FROM: Dani Boo 😘
Okay. 😂

"Jack, have you and Mallory ever dated?" I question my best friend. God I'm a horrible best friend if I don't know if he's dated his best girl friend before. 😂
"Uhhhhh why?" He asks, eyebrow raised.
"Internet says you have according to Dani."
"I mean kinda..... We were kind of an item..... Around winter formal and prom.... Remember? She asked me to formal with her adorable 'Jack J winter for Mal?' Then I asked her-"
"To Prom with your cheesy 'Prom' sign." I laugh.
"Yes. With my cheesy sign at her house. Shut up. She loved it. But yeah.... We were kinda dating I guess.....?" His phone dings with a text notification. He reads it, types a reply and I hear it send.
"Okay." I go back to my phone.

TO: Dani Boo 😘
They kinda dated. Like they were an item at one time. 😂

FROM: Dani Boo 😘
Oh okay haha. 😂

TO: Dani Boo 😘
Lol ya. So what's up?

My phone goes off with a twitter notification from mine, Sammy and Jack's friend Nate who went on DigiTour with us. I head over to Twitter.

Skate @natemaloley
Who's ready for new skate and @sammywilk music?

I retweet it and my phone goes off with a new text message.

FROM: Leigh 😍
Hey.

It's a ghost from my past. 😍😬🙈

A/N yay an update. Expect another soon. ☺️🙈 ily all thanks for reading. Please comment and vote.

5-10 votes &
1-3 comments

For an update. ❤️😘 bye now.

-Shelby Lynn Jolinsky Wilkaloley 🙈💕