December 20, 2014 (Aka best day ever)

So I had a pretty great day. Haha. I got followed by JJ on twitter at 10:51/10:52AM 😍 then he favorited my tweet about the concert that wasn't even directed at him it just said "I can't wait for the jack and jack concert tonight" and he favorited it and it's been getting a lot of faves since then.

Then at 2PM I left for Omaha and got there at like 4:15 and we sat in the Ralstons parking lot for like 50 minutes. Then we stood in line from like 5:15 till 6 then we went in and found our seats. We sat in section 113 right by the wall haha.

Oh I got a Clinton sparks cd for free so what now bitches haha lol. A hot guy gave it to me haha.

A hot guy was wandering around taking pics with girls and I didn't know who he was. He looked like he could be a twilight wolf pack member tbh. Haha. :) he was perfect.

Then I met freaking Jeff Johnson. Like as in passthejj haha. As in jack Johnson's older brother. Haha. I got a pic with him. I also saw Gilinsky's face behind a door and saw JJ and Gil too later on but yeah haha. They were by that same door and they're so damn flawless tbh haha. I love them haha.

Anyways before the concert I saw Jeff. Me and Madi were leaving the bathroom and turned to look at the concession stand and I saw Jeff and freaked out lol. Got a pic with him and it was great. He was buying a beer when I saw him haha.

The concert started at 7 and yeah. Emblem3 came on around 7:40 and then left around 8:40. Jack and jack were like 20 feet from me at one point during E3's performance. Haha. I didn't meet them tho. :( that was when some girls told us that the guys were behind our row so we left to go see them but the Jacks ran off right before we got to where they were. It upset me a bit. I wanted to meet them/ get a pic with them •_• oh well I got Jeff it's okay haha. 😂😂😂😂😂

We went back to our seats and watched more E3 sexiness.

Wes was too hot for words. He was humping air and I was dying lol. He was sexy haha and Keaton was awkward and adorable. Haha. :) I love him tbh. He's life. He's Bae. I love him. Idk if I love Keaton or Wesley more tbh haha. Lol. 😍😍😍😍😍😎😎😎😎😎 lmfao.

Who's your fave???? Lol.

During break I bought $65 worth of stuff. Haha. A wildlife hoodie and the show shirt. :) I'm happy. I then proceeded to shove them both into my purse and somehow got them to fit. Now idk what happened to the CD I got OR my house key.... *digs through bag with flashlight in hand*

Then jack and jack didn't come on till like sometime after 9. Hot guys came out and danced around 9:15 haha. The hot guy who gave me my cd was onstage. :) along with the hot guy who was wandering around outside before the concert lmfao.

Clinton gave out his album free to everyone haha. It was sweet of him but I got one earlier so what now haha. 😍

Jack and jack came on at 9:25pm 😍😍😍😍😍🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

They're perfect. They sang flights first.

Then Like That and JJ did Skates part haha. And they were perfect. I love them. Holy crap and Like That is literally my song. Haha. I wanted to cry. 😍 it's an amazingly awesome song tbh.

Then distance. JJ sat on he edge of the stage. Some girl looked like she grabbed his nuts and HE TOOK PICS ON THEIR PHONES LOL. They were so lucky.

Gil did a shout to Westside and was like "I see the Westside people out there. Fuck yeah" 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I don't go there haha but he's so hot when he says fuck lol.

Then cold hearted. 😍 it's so sexual and I have a dance to it. Haha. It was awks to do around people with a phone in my hand and my grandpa next to me so I didn't do my dance haha.