💔Youngboy part 2💔

Start from the beginning

"I want you to stop fucking these other girls if you say you wanna be with me and only me"you closed your eyes "mhm"he hummed against your neck

"Your quick to give up what's mine to these hoes but would kill me if I did the same"you spoke as he rubbed his body firmly against yours sending a throbbing sensation through your body as he chuckled pulling back to look you in your eyes as yours were still kind of puffy from crying and his eyes were low."it's yours ,huh?"he raised his eyebrow ,you honestly didn't know why you were saying what you were saying ,maybe because you've tried everything,being patient ,being forgiving and most recently,leaving him but none of those were successful .

"Been mine"you retorted smartly as your voice came out groggy and he stared at you analyzing your face with his head tilted before abruptly sitting you up on the counter as the silverware inside of the drawers shook

He attacked your lips as you tugged at his shirt before he quickly pulled it over his head as you did the same leaving the both of you topless before he picked you up as your lips wrestled as he walked through the living room holding you by your thighs as your bare chest was pressed up against his.

Walking up the last step ,he held your ass with one hand opening the door with the other as you pulled back pecking his swollen lips twice before sliding down his body standing on your two feet as he watched you attentively and you maintained eye contact

Y'all listen to ts for this scene🥵

Looking up at him you felt down his chest as your nails ran over every crease from his abs down to his Adonis belt before going down to his dick and cupping it through his pants as his eyebrows furrowed,you began to feel around his shaft as it's was almost fully hard as you full on grabbed it making his body jerk a bit as you cracked a smile.

You used your other hand to pull his waistband from his skin pulling it down as you started to rub his lower abdomen painfully slow taking your time to use up every second.

After moving your way down to his dick you grabbed his shaft wrapping your fingers around the base feeling the veins with your fingers moving your way to the tip tracing around the ring 4 times as you seen pre cum slowly ooze from his tip as you looked back up at him seeing his jaw clench .

Taking your pointer finger ,you felt around the tip smearing the cum around as you could feel his body jerk once again giving you the signal that he was ready for the next part.

Slowly crouching down you came eye level with his long ass dick and babyyy...this was the true definition of Captain Hook

Opening your mouth you stuck out your tongue before finally placing it in your mouth before going to work,your let saliva fill your mouth as you slowly moved back and forth to coat his dick trying your hardest to cover the whole thing hearing him grunt lowly as an idea popped into your head.

You started to pick up your pace as you put your hands behind your back using the scrunchie on your wrist before tying your wrist together as you could hear him chuckle .

Tightening your cheeks you sucked halfway going back and forth, back and forth at a steady pace you could feel him in your mouth fully erect as you picked up your pace .