"Storm Katherine?" I smile up at him. "We're really going to name her Storm? And Katherine, you want her middle name to be Katherine?"

"I loved it from the moment you mentioned it in the spa that night, and of course I want her middle name to be Katherine in memory of your Mom, what other name would be possibly use?"

"It's perfect." I smile once more. "Storm Shelby, it has a really nice ring to it."

"Mmm, much like Ella Shelby." He grins as he presses a kiss to my lips. "Speaking of which, it would seem we're following in Mom and Dad's footsteps again, they had to hold off on their wedding twice because they fell pregnant with Killen and Jordan." He chuckles softly.

"We don't have to wait." I say softly as I run my hands up his arms and wrap my arms around his neck. "I'd marry you tomorrow if you wanted me to."

"What? Just the two of us?"

"Or just a very small group of us, just the Shelby's, a few friends like Grayson and his family and Nat and Riley and of course my Grandpa and the Cruze's"

"You'd really be happy with that? Something small? Because Mafia weddings are usually huge, millions of dollars get spent on food and dresses and god knows what else."

"When have I ever been the type of girl who wants millions of dollars spent on something so silly? And wedding dresses? Don't you only need one?" I giggle softly. "No Ace, I don't want or need any of that, all I need is our family and our friends and you, that's all I've ever needed, but if you want the big mafia wedding I get it, and that's what we'll do."

"No, I don't want that at all." He shakes his head. "What you're suggesting makes perfect sense to me, so let's do it. Let's get everyone on the jet and travel somewhere and let's get married."

"Where do you want to go?"

"Wherever you want baby girl, Vegas, New York, hell Paris if you want, Mexico, Florida?"

"How do you feel about going back to Mexico? We could get married at the resort, the same place you asked me to marry you? It's a short flight for all of us coming from different locations."

"I think it sounds perfect." He leans down pressing a kiss to my lips. "I'll call them now and have it arranged, we'll fly back next weekend."

***

"Thanks for coming to lunch at such short notice." I smile.

"Your welcome, but what was the rush?" Jordan asks with a smile, Bella sitting on the left of her and willow on the right.

"Ace and I are getting married." I pause for a moment "Next weekend at the same Mexican resort he asked me to marry him in."

"Next weekend?" Jordan gasps. "As in a week's time? As in next week you're marrying Ace?"

"Yes." I nod my head with a smile. "We've decided to have a very small sun set ceremony and dinner on the beach with all of you of course and a few others. And so I called you here last minute because I'm wondering if you'd come and help me pick a wedding dress?"

"Honey, of course we'll help you!" Bella exclaims with a smile. "This is all happening so quickly I can't believe it, your about to be my daughter-in-law."

"And our sister!" Jordan giggles. "Awww Ells I'm so happy, I'm going to cry again." She takes my hand across the table. "Let's go and get you a dress."

"Lets do it." I stand to my feet. "Oh, and we'll also need two bridesmaid's dresses." I giggle.

Both Willow and Jordan look up at me with the same puzzled expression.