The Trip

*Warning Mature Content! Sexual Scene*

Lena

Here it is four days later. That makes it one week since Michael brought me to his house and took care of me. He has been so sweet to me and he has been nothing but a loving gentleman. We cooked together, watched television together and laugh together. It was like a dream come true. I have been waking up in his embrace every morning.

Since the fight and our kiss on the same night, I feel like I don't want to leave him. He has been wonderful and they way he talks, he sends shivers down my spine. He wanted to take me out of town for awhile to a cabin he has owned since his mother died and he wanted me to enjoy life while I was away. I kindly accepted but with fear still lurking around in my heart, he always knew how to make me smile.

We was having lunch and we were talking about his child life. He tells me that he had to stay strong for his other siblings while getting abused all the time. I could not imagine all the pain he felt as a child. And when his mother got a divorce from him, it was like a breath of fresh air for both of them. I learned that he loved to sing, draw, dance and climbing trees. But by him living in New York taking care of his mother was his top priority at the time and traveling out was something that he couldn't do.

"Wow, Michael. I am glad that you and your mom was able to get out of there and relocate. I honestly think that If things didn't happen the way it did, I would have never met you." I said.

"I actually feel the same way. You feeling okay, today though right. You was kinda tossing and turning last night until I held on to you close last night." He said.

"I had a dream about my mother last night. And I was trying to run up to her just to hug her and she disappeared." I said.

"Oh, right. I understand that perfectly." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Why yes of course! A few weeks after she passed, I had dreams about her just about every night." He said.

"Yeah, Tony would never be home in time just to hold me at night. Its rare." I said.

Michael swallowed his food and looked at me. He grabbed my hands and caressed them. I knew what he was probably thinking.

'How could you be married and not hold your wife every night?'

"Lena, you have every reason to be held every night in bed." He spoke.

Just like I thought. He always knew the right things to say.

"I guess I do right?" I said.

"Of course you are! What man wouldn't besides someone who is stupid and foolish?" He said.

"Well your right about the stupid and foolish part." He said.

"And I'm not calling you neither one of those things, if that's what you are thinking." He said.

He was right again because that's exactly what I was thinking.

"I just thought that because I stuck by him for so long and it's not working, that I am those two things." I said.

"Come here Lena. Sit on my lap." He said.

I let go of one of my hands to balance myself up from the table and straddle my ass on his lap. He rubbed my lips and then traveled them to my hair, sliding some behind my ear.

" You were doing right because you are that loyal wife. It's just that he's too stupid and foolish to realize what he has home waiting for him." He said.