Moving In

We finally pulled up to the house. I think we must have moved into a white folks area because the houses were huge and very spacious! The neighborhood was gorgeous! There were a few people walking their dogs and people jogging as we pulled up deep into the south side. I thought it was going to be a bad area but this was different.

The truck was already waiting for us to get everything out and placed. The grass was cut to perfection and the streets were mighty clean.

I'm sorry but I am a neat freak so hell, I am so glad about this location. Just not with the man that I am married to by paper.

Walking into this house, it was huge! Seven bedrooms, four bathrooms, a beautiful front porch, big spacious kitchen.. I love to cook by the way. The living room was big too and we had enough space to move around. By me knowing that I will be unpacking every single item and putting my women's touch on this house, it was no trouble at all.

After viewing all the rooms, I went back outside to help sort out the boxes. Tony at this time, ended up leaving and said that he had to go and make the extra set of keys since we both will be working soon.

I had got my transfer done before hand and found a job at a marketing business in Queens. Sad part was I had to take the train both to and from work. Tony said that having two cars was an "inconvenience" because he would have to keep track of his car and my car. Which I figured was a lie. And I had to make sure that when I do find a car, I have to find the right car that I wanna pick, not what he wanna pick. So, I'd rather ride the train for now and take my time walking home.

You might say does she have a weapon? Pepper spray and a pocket knife of course. A gun? I never shot one before and I am terrified of them. I just feel like I am safer being alone than being with my husband a lot.

After a good eight to twelve hours. I was almost done with unpacking things, I still had four more rooms and the den to do. And here comes Tony walking into the house and I jumped.

"Hey baby!!!" He said.

I dropped one of the boxes by mistake because he startled me.

"Hey Babe. Um, how did everything go. You did get the keys made right? You was gone for so long, I still got the other four bedrooms and the den to do." I said.

He walked up to me with the spare keys in his hands and punched me.

"Bitch!!" He said, "You don't question what took me so fucking long! Now, what was you doing since I been gone? And don't fucking lie to me!"

I spit out some blood and tried not to look at him. I couldn't speak so he kneeled down and grabbed my chin.

"Answer me!!!!!" He said.
*she sobs*

"Tony I just told you that I was unpacking the boxes. Why did you hit me like that!" I said.

"BECAUSE I CAN FUCKING DO IT!! YOU ARE MINE!! AND NO ONE CAN EVER HAVE YOU!!" He said, "YOU MAKE ME FUCKING SICK AND YOU JUST A STUPID BITCH TO ME!!"

I cried even louder, when I went to get up, he smacked me back down. I screamed and then there was a knock at the door...

"Police! Open up!!" They said.

He picked me up by my shirt and told me to go upstairs. I listened out as the police said that they had got a call about noise ordnance.

"Um. No sir, see me and my wife just moved in here. I don't seem to understand what the problem is sir." He said.

I stood there and watched. After the police left, I ran into one of the bedrooms and locked the door. That's when I heard heavy footsteps.

"Lena!! Come out now, they are gone baby!!" He said.

I didn't speak. And then I heard him come by the room I was in.

"Lena, baby please come out! I'm sorry I spazzed out on you. It wont happen again. Please!"

I heard him slide down the door. I swear this nigga can smell me... Damm!!

"Lena, I know you are in there. Just open the door please!" He said.

I walked slowly to the door and opened it. Next thing I know... Blackout

Seduced By My Neighbor (18+) || A Michael Jackson FanFiction (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara