Back Home Pt. 2

Michael

When I finally woke up, I was laying on my back and I was dizzy. I touched my head only to find my own blood coming from it. I staggered up and noticed my house once again, a fucking mess. Then it all came back to me.. "Lena!" I thought.

I ran back downstairs and out the back door only to find skipper in the back seat and I left him out. He was barking frantically as if he knew that I was hurting. I looked into the car to notice that Lena was gone and her coffee was spilled in the car seat. I walked down the driveway only to see the one person I hated at this moment. Tony was standing outside his house, putting his hand where his nose was, doing a quick sniff and then wiping his hands on his shirt. With a liquor bottle in his hand, he took a drink and looked my way smiling.

I calmly walked back into my house and took Skipper with me. I locked my door only to be mad as fuck, he has Lena and I know he does. I hope she's okay because if anything happens to her before I get her back, I will kill him.

I went to my kitchen to hurry up and feed skipper but he wouldn't eat. I could tell he was worried just like I was. I patted him on his head and walked upstairs, I walked into my bathroom and examined my head. My only thoughts in this bathroom was the memories me and Lena shared. I warmed up a cool rag and placed on my head, it stopped the blood and numbed my pain. I dropped the rag in the sink, ran downstairs, poured me a glass of Hennessy, opened my curtains wide and sat down to drink.

I watched that house for about a good three hours and every minute that went by, the angrier I got.

Lena

I was rudely awakened by some cold ass water. "Ahhhhhhh!!" I screamed. I blinked a few times and finally I could see. I looked around and the first person I see is Tony.

"Hey my beautiful wife. Nice to see you again." He said as he walked closer and closer to me. "You thought that I wasn't going to find you?"

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked.

"Lena, you must have forgot.. I own your ass!" He said.

"You don't own me! There's nothing about me that you own!" I yelled.

"Ohhhh!!!! We bold now!! Ahahahaha!!" He said.

He walked up to me and grabbed my face and tried to kiss me. I pushed him off of me but he came back stronger.

"No!! Get off of me!! Get off of me!!" I yelled. He pick me up and body slammed me on the floor.

"You bitch!!" He said.

He pushed up on me again only for me to try and fight him off and it didn't work. He punched me in my chest and in my face.

"Stop!! *cough* Stop!! " I yelled.

He didn't stop, he mushed me in my face and kept punching me. He stood up off of me and stomped me in my stomach. He dragged me by my hair, to the bed and tied me up. With both hands tied together on the leg of the bed, he took off his belt and whipped me in my back.

"Ahhhh!!! Stop it!! Ahhhh!!" I yelled in pain. Ten times in a row, with him yelling at me, my skin felt like it was being ripped apart with each whip. I screamed and hollered. After he stopped, exhausted, he kneed down beside me crying.

"Look what you did to me Lena!! Look what you did!!" He said.

The tears fell down my face while I was hurting, he grabbed me by my shoulders, shaking me furiously.

"Why did you do this to me?? You just going to leave everything we have for that nigga across the street.. what does he have that I don't have!!" He spoke.
I didn't speak, I just kept crying because of the pain I was in and I missed Michael so much! I just hope that he is okay.