His Other Side

*Warning Sexual Content* You Have Been Warned*

Lena

We were in the living room playing chess and I didn't know how to play but Michael was teaching me. We were sitting Indian style by the fireplace, with a glass of his favorite wine and in our pajamas. This has been the most happiest I have ever been in a long time. He means so much to me than my own marriage. This is about the third game and it was very interesting how he would move the pieces across the board and just stare at me, then he would put his hands towards his lips because he knew I was about to lose. Then every time he won he says, "Sorry princess.." and then a "Boom!" after then he cracks his side laughing. I enjoyed his laugh and he wasn't as shy as I thought. By him showing me the love he was carrying for me, told me everything I needed to know about my own marriage. And the truth was that this is the end of my marriage.

In the back of my mind, I want to let Michael know that I am making plans to go back to the house and move my things out and tell Tony that the shit is over and I was filing for a divorce. I just didn't want to ruin this moment though.

"Boom!" Michael said.

I covered my face..

"Damn, this is what the third time already? Okay maybe chess is not my thing." I said laughing.

"Well babe there's only one game that I know we can have fun playing but that's only if your up for an "out of bounds" game." He bit his lips.

I loved that so much, it makes me hot.

"Okay what's the catch?" I asked.

"Well.." he started as he got up and walked to the closet. "There's two different games that you can use for this game... maybe four." He said.

"Okay, I think you got my attention." I said.

The first game he pulls out is twister and the next is a pack of cards and poker chips. He sits them down and then walks back to the kitchen. A few seconds later he comes back with some strawberries and whipped cream.

"Okay... so Naked Twister featuring strawberries, strip poker using whipped cream, Naked Truth or dare using whipped cream or my favorite Doms using whipped cream?" He said.

"Hmm... this sounds very interesting.. why is the last one your favorite?" I asked.

"Well.. Let's just say that I am in charge with this game and you won't be able to touch me. I can touch you though. Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Hmmm... okay. And yes sure." I said.

"Does you husband know where your hotspots are?" He said touching his lips.

"You mean like my sexual sensitive spots right?" I asked.

"Yes I actually learned a few of them myself." He said.

"Well, I must say no to that." I said, "I think besides when me and you had sex, its been about a good year since then."

"Wait so you haven't had sex in a year?" He asked.

"I didn't have to wait or just try to be in the mood and fake it. I then didn't have to wait for loads of coke and whiskey to be loaded first. Plus it hasn't been the same for awhile." I said.

"Ooooo.. okay.. Princess, the ball is in your corner. Pick your game." He said smirking.

"I guess I choose your favorite, Doms with whipped cream." I said.

Michael

So the time had come for me to explore this beautiful woman body and I'll make sure she enjoys every last minute of it.