uninvited guests

"Riku, how are you feeling?" Mitsuki asks the tired boy who is on tamaki's back. Idolish7 has decide to continue their journey to the closest village in the east.

"I'm fi...ne" riku says exhausted, 'no you are definitely not fine' mitsuki thought

"Tell that to your pronunciation nanase-san. Lets stop here now, the sun will set soon so i think we have to sleep here today" iori says as he point toward a small field with a river near them.

"Feels like camping, wait nevermind. This is more like what a homeless person feel" yamato says as he realize they don't have any clothes, foods, drinks or others.

"Oh my god~~ i have to sleep with worms and ants~~" nagi sigh as he dramatically faint. Sougo moves back, letting the blonde boy fall to the ground.

"Sougo~" nagi look at him, as he feel betrayed. The said boy only smile kindly "nagi-kun, you are heavy"

Tamaki walking pass them And lay riku down near the river. "Arigatou, tamaki" riku says as he dip his hand in the water. Yamato approaches him and dip his hand into the water too before bring it up to his mouth

"The water is clean enough to drink by us" he says after testing it. Mitsuki look at him in disbelief, "ossan, do you not fear death??"

"I will not die before i can hug musashi again" yamato declared with a smile.

"Don't misunderstand, riku-kun. Musashi is not yamato-san's male lover nor a human." Sougo immediately say toward the red haired boy. Riku turns to him surprised

"How did you know about what was i thinking, sougo-san?"

"Oi riku! I am straight!!" Yamato yells ignoring the doubtful look from mitsuki

"Pfft- said the one who literally suprised and happy by nanase-san's cute look and want to pat and hug him. I believe you said yes! No more serious and weird members! We need a cute beauty one once for a while" iori says sarcastically.

"Ugh- Don't move closer to the pervert old man, rikkun! I will protect you" tamaki says with disgusted look toward yamato.

"I feel attacked-"

_______

Evening,

".. He is asleep huh? Summoning a spirit must take a toll on his body" sougo says softly as he glance at riku.

"True, i think we will need the spirit help again in the future.." Iori says out loud.

"... Till when we have to stay here? I miss pudding.. I miss manager, ban-chan & otoharu-san" tamaki says as he start to sniffle.

"Sst!" Nagi suddenly motion them to quiet down. The others close their mouth as they look at nagi confused.

"... Wolves.." Riku mumbles as he stare at the deep part of the forest shocking the others. They look at each other in worry and fear.

"We better move now if we still want to survive" yamato says as he immediately pick riku up and they continue walking toward east.

*howling sounds

"Tch- they found us! There is no other way, go faster!" Iori says with panic look, one by one the idols increased their speed till they are basically running for their life.

"NII-SAN LOOK OUT!" A wolf jump into them, at the same time iori pulled mitsuki to him

"GRRRR"

"You damn wolf-" iori try to make it scared by throwing stones and woods but the wolf showed no reaction except looking at them hungrily.

Suddenly, more howling sounds and footsteps can be heard.