seven light

"Explain now, nanase-san or i will call the others" iori says with serious tone.

Riku looks at him nervously before sighing

"... Come with me" riku says softly and walk to the path calmly.

Iori stares at him confused but immediately walk following riku.

"Nanase-san.. Where are we going?" Iori asks, looking around at the quiet space. Riku glance at him

"Wait for a little while, iori" riku reply and walk a little faster. Iori sigh and follows the red haired boy.

".. But what a weird path.. What is this?" Iori mumbles as he touch the wall in wonder. Their surrounding is a wall made of woods. The woods is shining a gold light

"Iori, we have arrived" riku speaks startling iori A little. The blue haired boy looks up and see a giant door in front of them.

"W-what is this?! Nanase-san?" Iori asks surprised and look at riku who walk calmly towards the door.

"DOOR-SAN!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?" riku shouts, his voice bounce back

"What are you doing nanase-san.." Iori grumbles.

"You are back again? Young one? Ohh.. You are.."

"W-who?! Someone is speaking?!" Iori looks around confused and finally stop at the door

"Don't tell me.. Did the door just talk?" Iori stares at the door in disbelief.

"OHH you are the first guardian and the inu-youkai (dog demon spirit) huh? How are you?"

"E-eh? I'm a human though?" Iori turns to riku who shakes his head

"I don't exactly know too" riku says.

"Why only you two here? Let the rest out too"

".. The rest? But there is only the two of us here" riku says confused.

"Don't tell me.."

TAK

Iori turns around and squint his eyes. A small pudding container rolling on the ground along with a hand trying to reach it.  Iori sigh in frustration

"Yotsuba-san, i can see you from here" iori says loudly. Riku turns around and see 5 boys walking out with a sheepish smile.

"Y-yo.. Ichi, riku. I swear its not my plan!" Yamato says in fear when iori let out a cold look. Its a sign that their dance practice will be harder and longer.

"Heeeh.. Then who planned this?" Iori asks still with cold look. They all glance at mitsuki and nagi.

"Thank you for your kindness until now, cocona.. Im afraid the time has come.." Nagi kneels down and take out his cocona doll

"W-WAIT!! Oi nagi don't give up!! I can explain, you won't kill your own poor brother yet right?" Mitsuki shout with sweats.

"Yet." Iori reply waiting for his explanation with a blank face

"S-so, we thought you and riku have.... Some weird relationship going on. When riku go out the room, you immediately follow him. That is strange so nagi and i thought why don't we follow you guys.."

Mitsuki explain voice getting smaller from how hard iori look at him.

"... The six guardians and the God's destiny child are finally here.."

"Guardian? Oi, door. You talk about something really weird even your existence is weird. Who are you and what are you talking about since the first time?" Yamato rise his eyebrow at the door.

"Y-yamato-san.."

"Heh.. Always jump into the conclusion. What do i expect from the leader of the guardian, the mystic fox"

"A fox..? Its the same animal with yamato-san's mark" sougo says as he grab his leader's hand

"What is the meaning of this? Inu-youkai and this dog mark.." Iori glance at his mark for a second

".. The time has come. As the moon and sun smile at each other.. Embracing their sons with their warm light. What is destiny? What is fate? Let the seven light awaken and show the path to the remaining light!"

"N-NANI?!" Riku clench his throbbing palm and see the tattoo mark is shining. The others all hold their hand in pain as the light swallowing them

"ARGHHHH"

".. Find your pieces of light and finish your mission..awake the rest of the lights Before HE awakes once again"