aristia?

After the meeting with the president, idolish7 decided to go to the practice room together. There is still 3 hours before its time to go home.

".. Just want to ask, did you guys believe in the story president just told us?" Tamaki suddenly asked in the way.

".. Its not that i find it believable but we already went to another world and a magical tattoo suddenly appear. If that's not weird then i don't know what else" Yamato replied.

".. I know that feeling, its just like when you believe alien doesn't exist and suddenly they appeared in front of you" Mitsuki added.

".. Ano ne, about tenn-nii's tattoo- UMPH"

"RIKUUU~~~"

idolish7 blinked in surprised when a purple haired girl suddenly hugged riku out of no where. Yamato immediately took out his phone while mitsuki and nagi start to whispering to each other while pointing towards riku and the girl.

"A-aristia?" Riku exclaimed in surprised. Aristia smiled at him, "surprise!!"

"Cough, please don't flirt in the hallway" Iori said with blank look. Riku tilted his head in confusion

"But I'm not flirting with her? Ah anyway, this is aristia speraldo, she is my friend. Aristia, they are-"

"KYAAA IDOLISH7 RIGHT? I. AM. YOUR. FAN" aristia said excitedly, shaking hands with each member.

"I-is that so, we are happy to have such a passionate fan like you" Iori replied politely.

"How is riku?? I hope you treat him well or i will kick your ass Even if I'm your fan" Aristia said with a sudden cold smile. Tamaki shivered and immediately defended his group

"N-no! We treated rikkun well. Right rikkun?" Tamaki said with sweats. Riku nodded, "yes! Idolish7 is a great group! "

"Hm.. If riku says so then its fine then" Aristia smiled brightly again. This girl can change her expression like a pro.

"Anyway what are you doing here?" Riku asked his friend curiously. Aristia smirked

"There's another new student in class 1A~~" She started. Riku, iori and tamaki looked at each other in confusion.

"And that new student is ME!" Aristia finished. Riku eyes widened

"E-eh? Why?!"

"Of course to be a manager, what else? Its my dream to become a manager of an idol group~" Aristia said with hopeful look.

Now that they remember, the idol school is divided into two section. Idol class and manager class.

"Hee, what kind of group you want to be the manager?" Mitsuki asked. Aristia smiled, "of course the boy group~~ that abs and smiles are a MUST"

"Hold up-" Yamato exclaimed

"I'm joking, that is only 5℅ of my reason. Boy group is easier to handle than girl group. There is no excessive drama inside it and no body shaming at all" Aristia continued.

"Ah i see, i hope you achieve your dream then" Yamato said, aristia nodded happily. Riku glanced down and realized that her hand has a bandage on it

"Tia, what happened to your hand?" Riku asked. Out of reflex, the girl immediately hid her hand behind her.

"I cooked some food for me yesterday but accidentally hurt myself. Its nothing" Aristia said with a smile. Riku only nodded

"Speraldo-san, do you have family connection with the security man?" Iori asked looking at her purple hair. Aristia looked at him in confusion

"I don't think so? Why?"

"Ah its nothing, your hair is the same color with him. That's all" Iori said. Aristia nodded, "purple hair is rare after all, its hard to find it in this world"

".. Yeah, i agree" Iori nodded with a polite smile. After the question, aristia spend time with idolish7 till for 2 hours, Explaining about her and her dream.

"Why did you decide to come to this school, speraldo-san?" Yamato asked. The girl thought for a while

"Hm.. I came here with my friend at first. His name is Ruve, he wanted to become an idol at first but because of a car crash that made his left eye blind and left a scar behind his ear, he decided to leave his dream behind. The next day i know, ruve already Dissapeared from school" Aristia explained with sad eyes.

Yamato immediately became guilty for asking, "ah- sorry for asking"

"No, its fine. Its just a past story anyway" Aristia said with a smile.

"Tia, here is a tea" Riku handed her a cup, she stretched out her left hand and hold the cup from below.

"Be careful! Your way of holding the cupnis dangerous" Sougo warned as the cup can fall down, aristia blinked before changing the way she held the cup.

"Thanks for the warning~ its just a habit of mine" Aristia said. Sougo nodded in relief.

".. You have a weird habit" Iori said with a deadpanned look. Mitsuki smacked his head immediately

"You rude boy! Sorry for his rudeness. My brother is shy with strangers" Mitsuki said bowing in sorry. Aristia only smiled

"Shy? Who?" Tamaki asked, not believing iori is shy. Iori kicked tamaki's leg with a glare

"Ahahaha, i knew it! Idolish7 is such an interesting group. I am your fan since 2 years ago after all" Aristia proudly said, nagi and yamato clapped their hands

"Waah, you have been their fan that long?" Riku asked in awed. Aristia nodded

"Yeah, i like tamaki at the first time. The group is so unique after all, not to mention their president is so funny" Aristia said.

"Eh you met the president..?" Nagi asked with wide eyes. Aristia seems startled for a sec before nodding

"Yes, he came with you at the 4th interview right?" Aristia asked back.

"Oh that one, yeah" Yamato nodded when the school bell suddenly rang

"Ah its time to go home! Riku, i will go first" Aristia said to the red haired. Riku nodded and waved at her back

"Aristia speraldo right? Her name" Iori repeated to riku who nodded slightly confused.

.
.

"Iori? Are you coming?" Mitsuki asked, realizing his brother didn't move for the past minutes. Iori blinked and ran to the others.

"Sorry i was spacing out" Iori blatantly said. Yamato sweat dropped

"You are so honest, ichi"

"More like straightforward, ossan"