back to Orynx

After ending the concert, the fans immediately screamed in excitement waiting for encore to happen. But before gaku or ryuu can say anything, tenn immediately went to back stage without any prior notification.

"T-thanks for coming guys!! Trigger will be ending their live now!!" Ryuu said to the fans who made confused noises. Gaku and ryuu immediately followed the white haired idol who went pass the staff to the dressing room with unfocused eyes.

"Tenn! What are you thinking- ugh- tenn?" Gaku voice turned worried when he saw how the white haired boy looks weak and unstable.

".. Did you not eat the souls?" Ryuu asked as he gave some of his and gaku's soul for tenn. Tenn Unreluctanly received it knowing how this will make his two friends life shorter.

"But what happened to you tenn?" Ryuu asked in worry. He... Opposed the idea of eating human souls but there is no other choice.. At least that's what he think.

".. Someone interfered when i ate the soul" Tenn said after balancing himself. Gaku and ryuu looked at each other in surprise.

"Someone actually succeed in stopping the devil..? Who-"

".. Only one who thing can stop devil from their job and you know about it" Tenn cut in with a serious tone. Ryuu gulped

".. The angel.. "

__________

Idolish7 dorm,

"I think i need to go back to there once again" Riku started, seeing how the others stop their activities to stare at him wide eyes.

"No" Iori said before standing up. Riku immediately hold his hand to stop the man from going anywhere

"Iori!"

"Nanase-san i forbid you from going there again" Iori repeated his word with serious tone. Riku frowned

"But why?!"

"Its the place where you could die, nanase-san! Did you already forgot about your injury?!" Iori yelled in anger showing riku's bandaged arm to the air.

"Well, i want to know about this strange power and tattoo!! Do you not interested?" Riku exclaimed with loud voice. The others only watch and ready to interfere when the situation get out of hand.

"With the risk of your life?!"

"Not finding the secret will make me regret in the future!"

"Well being a normal human is good enough!"

"But what if its not the truth!!"

"What do you expect then?! A world where unicorn exists?!"

"I'm not a kid!!!"

...

"Cocona is more entertaining than lover quarrel" Nagi said while watching cocona on his phone.

"Its only you though" Yamato said with a shrug. "Sigh, my brother is an adult now" Mitsuki mumbled with depressed aura.

".. Sou-chan should we just let them be?" Tamaki asked to his friend pointing towards the quarelling boys. Sougo sighed

".. Well i understand iori's reason but riku's reason also reasonable.. Our own life is important but what if what if we live in the wrong world? And the truth is in the place where we have to risk our life."

"I ONLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" Iori finally yelled louder stopping riku from fighting back. The others flinched and watch in silence before yamato quietly whistle.