the hidden truth

Door opens

"President!" Iori yelled, ignoring how the others except riku and tamaki try to stop him with confused faces.

"Arara, iori-kun. What make you come here in a hurry?" Otoharu smiled calmly at them. Iori pulls up his sleeve a little and show his tattoo.

"Please explain about the tattoo" He said.

"Eh? Wait- you came here just for this?" Yamato asked in disbelief.

"Didn't we agree to ask president after searching for information?" Sougo asked too. Iori shook his head

"Kujou tenn has a tattoo too on his palm"

"K-KUJOU TENN?!" negi exclaimed and turned to riku who nodded.

"... I guess its the time for you to know" Otoharu started. After that, idolish7 sat down on the sofa waiting for his explanation curiously

"That tattoo shows your identity, for example the izumis has dog tattoo on theirs. That means, they are one of the reincarnation from the 6 guardians.  a cat, a fox, a bird, the twins dog, and a swan" Otoharu explained.

"You mean we are an animal in our past life?" Mitsuki asked. Otoharu smiled

"Not exactly like that.. The world is full of mystery. The Guardians job is protecting the priest from danger as the priest possesses a strong power inside, and it seems the priest reincarnation is.. You riku-kun? A tattoo of crown with wings" Otoharu stared at riku who look at him dumbfounded.

"Then, how about kujou-san's tattoo?" Iori continued. Otoharu frowned

".. Aside from the guardians and the priest. There are the magicians and the demon clans. While the magicians won't harm you if you are innocent, the demon clan is different. Just like their name, they are an evil being full of greed and dark magic. Its all because of the betrayal of the fallen angel Lucifer.

He is the one who made the clan to take revenge.. Because of that, the angel side has to lose one of their Archangel who then became a priest after falling to the earth (reincarnation). For now, you can just hope for kujou tenn being the magician not a demon clan or he will become our enemy. But i believe he is from the magicians, the demon clan was sealed by the priest about 1000 years ago" Otoharu finished.

"Ho.. I am impressed you can remember that much. President, are you one of the war survivor?" Sougo asked curiously. otoharu laughed, "you could say that"

Riku frowned, "how about a wolf? Which clan is it?"

"A wolf?? I never heard of a wolf clan existed before so they probably just a wild normal animal with no power." Otoharu answered.

".. Is there a chance they could speak human language?" Riku continued nervously. Otoharu stayed silent for a second

".. I guess not or it means the demon clan has awaken. Wolf is the symbol of evil, it is a common animal from the demon clan. Their special feature is the talent of talking with human language"

".. R-right" Riku nodded with panic mind.

'I swear that wolf was talking or is it just my imagination?! And this reincarnation thing is killing my head!! Arghh'

"To think we are already reincarnated.. I didn't believe about reincarnation before" Iori mumbled.

"Last question for the day~" Otoharu announced. Riku immediately raised his hand

"Oi oi riku, you are so excited today" Yamato said amused.

"A-ano! What kind of tattoo will a magician have?" Riku asked. Iori eyes widened as he thought good question

"Good question riku-kun. There is always one thing in a magician tattoo. And that is a star shape in it"

"A star shape?" Riku repeated. Otoharu nodded, "simple right?"

"Is there any power for the guardians or the priests?" Tamaki asked with excited eyes. Mitsuki face palmed, "really??"

"Riku-kun is the last question so you can ask that in the other day" Otoharu answered. Tamaki pouted

"OR you can find out yourself!! I am sure you already see riku-kun's power before" Otoharu replied before answering a call from banri.

"Eeeh?! Riku already showed his power?" Mitsuki exclaimed in shock. Riku eyes widen too, "WHEN?!"

"You don't know about your own power?" Nagi asked. Riku shook his head

"I didn't feel nor see anything weird at all" Riku answered. The others sighed tiredly.

"Why did we get tangled up with this messy fantasy story? Can't we just become a normal one? " Yamato grumbled.

"Too bad we have mission to do from President. Now that I think about it, president has lived for over 1000 years!! Maybe he is an animal spirit too??" Mitsuki asked excitedly.

"Or maybe a magician? He is so wise, so wise that my brain can't digest his words at all" Yamato added.

"Hum, i bet he is a magician"

For the next hour, the seven of them talked together about the tattoo and otoharu's mystery. At some point, riku thought of something

Didn't kujou tenn has a black rose with a skeleton tattoo on his hand?