The Path

"I can't believe you forgot to tell him about the libraries" yamato says to iori gaining a glare from the said man.

"He runs so fast, i can't even think to tell him that" iori says.

"Stop fighting and move your legs!" Mitsuki cut them with a hidden threat move or no food.

"Yes sir!"

"No food...? RUN PEOPLE!!! GO!!!" Nagi and tamaki shout with fire in their eyes.

"The old library should be around the third floor" sogo says as they run to the stairs.

______

"Where is this path end to?" Riku says to himself as he walk and walk through the path that slowly getting wide.

"Uhh.. I hope there is no dead people here.." Riku says with a scared voice.

Riku has been walking for 10 minutes now. His phone battery almost gone so he have to walk in the dark path without light from his phone.

.
.

5 minutes later,

"Ah! Finally the end. Now is this a dead....... End.." Riku voice getting smaller when he see what is in front of him. A giant brown door standing strong in front of him.

 A giant brown door standing strong in front of him

"W-what is this.." Riku slowly touch the door making it emitting a bright light.

"Welcome.. You who have the destiny of God. I have been waiting."

Riku shields his eyes from the light. The brown door turns into a gold door in a split second.

"The destiny of God?" He repeats in confusion.

"For 5000 years, i have standing here waiting for one of you to finding me.. But no one ever success at that when the damn human school closed the library!"

'T-the damn human school... Haha' riku sweats-drop at the words.

"What should i do now that i found you?" Riku asks in wonder.

"Do you want to know what is inside of me?  A dimension where your destiny is. A land of God the humans never know."

".. What is that land?" Riku asks once again. At his question, the door opens slowly as a strong wind coming out from the door.

"That is something you should see yourself. Didn't you have any portal to the land, you who have the destiny of God"

"A portal..? I don't think i have it" riku answers. The door stops opening when its already show a wide entrance.

"Search for it, nanase riku. Look at your surrounding and find out where is the portal.. Or this world will face a great disaster..let the tree shows you the path