First Stage Mistake

"Woooh, so many people coming" aristia looks around amazed. Girls, boys, idols everyone is waiting for the show to start.

Riku glance at his right a little surprise to see Tenn and his 2 group mate are here too.

"Is idolish7 this popular? I just know sougo-san because he sometimes appear on tv show." Riku says earning a blank face from aristia

"Dude, are you living under the rock? Listen, there is 3 top japan group. Re:vale, trigger and idolish7. There is one more but no one hears about them anymore. Idk why"

"Who?" Riku ask curiously. Aristia thinks for a second and reply

"I think their name is zool"

Tiiit tiiit tiit

"Ah sorry. Let me pick this up first" riku says and pick up his phone. Aristia just smiles and wait beside him.

"Iori?"

"GASP!!!!" Aristia turns to him wide eyes. Oops, riku accidentally talk too loud. He shoots her a warning glare.

"Your glare don't scared me!!!" Aristia mouthed to him. Riku wants to reply back when iori starts speaking again.

"Eh? Something important? ... Okay" riku ends the call and turn to his friend with troubled face.

"Is it idol time? If it is then just go, i will wait for you" aristia says with a thumbs up. Riku smiles in relief

"Thanks, Tia. Then i will go now. Wait for me near the stage" riku says and runs to the crowd of people.

"Hum.. Guess i will just go alone then" aristia shrugs and walk away while eating her food happily

....

At the dressing room,

"Sorry I'm late! What did you want to tal- !!!

"Please replace nii-san for today and join us on stage!! Onegai!" Iori suddenly bows down a perfect 90° in front of riku. The said man stares for a moment before blinks his eyes

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"Mitsu will not come on time but the show must go on. Then we remember that we are not 6 anymore but 7" yamato explain shortly

"We thought this is a perfect chance for introducing you to the fans too. The faster, the better" sougo says with a hopeful gaze. Riku can feel two more pleading eyes from the back (tamaki and nagi)

"U-uhh... I don't know what song-

"It's Monster Generation. You sang it on the recording with no mistake."

"B-but the choreo-

"We will not dancing, we will just sing with a mic"

"I- i never sing on-

"First experience is the start of your idol work"

"M-mitsuki-san will feel-

"Nii-san will be 100% thankful you want to replace him for today. Any objection?" Iori cut him once more pointing towards the clock. 5 more minutes before the performance start.

"I don't actually prepare my heart for this...?"

"Then face it with your own determination" otoharu says, suddenly coming in without any sound.

"President! Why are you here?" Tamaki asks surprised almost shouting from the "paranormal activities" he just saw.

"I heard mitsuki-kun can't come today so i want to see and encourage the seventh" otoharu smiles kindly.