is this idolish7?

"The graceful swan, O-osaka sogo?!" Riku exclaim too loud catching sogo attention from inside the room.

"Um, hello? Do you.. Need something?" Sogo stops playing the piano and walk closer to the window.

"E-eh.. Sumimasen i distracted you. I actually searching for izumi-san?" Riku says uncertain. Sogo looks at him confused

"Which one?"

"What?"

"Which izumi are you talking about?" Sogo asks politely.

"Ah, i search for izumi iori" riku reply. Sogo looks at him surprised

"Iori-kun? Can i know what do you need with my friend?"

"I just want to give him some gifts after giving me free bread yesterday when i forgot to eat" riku explain gaining a nod from sogo.

"Follow me then, i will bring you to the practice room" sogo smiles kindly and lead riku out of the room.

"What's your name?"

"Nanase riku desu. I'm a new student at the general side" riku reply. Sogo looks thoughtful and turns to him

"How can you get inside this building?" Sogo asks in interest.

"My friend actually an idol student here and help me go inside here" riku answers.

"Who is your friend?" Sogo asks riku.

"Inumaru touma"

"... Inumaru touma? Ah, the exchange student" sogo nods understand. They walk for a couple more minutes before finally arriving at a big room.

"Please calm down if they are... Wild" sogo says with a frown. Riku tilts his head confused

Door opens

"MY PUDDDINNNNG!!!"

"NOOOO!!!!! GIVE ME BACK COCONA FIRST!!!"

"Nagichi! Touch the pudding then i will break cocona's neck off her body!"

"sigh, this is such a disaster"

"OSSAN! STOP DRINKING!"

"calm down mitsu~~ I'm not drunk yet"

".." Riku stares at them with surprised eyes. Are they really a professional idol?

"Children, Silence." Sogo shout sternly stopping everyone inside the room.

"Are? So-chan?" Tamaki looks at riku confused.

"Who is that beside you?... Wait red hair and red eyes?" Yamato asks.

"Is it the new member with red hair and red eyes?" Nagi asks too
Mitsuki eyes widen at riku and exclaim

"AH!! You are the boy iori interested in!"

"Cotto! Nii-san stop spouting nonsense!!" Iori shout back with red face.

"Anyway lets introduce ourselves to the mr.visitor" yamato says and all six of them lined up.

"Our name is idolish7 desu. My name is nikaidou yamato, izumi mitsuki, izumi iori, yotsuba tamaki, rokuya na~gi"

"And i am osaka sogo.. Though you must already know that" sogo finished their introduction

"My name is nanase riku. Nice to meet you all" riku bows down.

"Now let's start the singing audition" yamato says suddenly. Riku looks at him surprised

"Ano.. What do you mean?"

"Aren't you the new member of our group?" Yamato tilts his head confused. Riku stares at him confused too. Is he?

"I don't think so.. I come here to give some gifts to iori-san.." Riku answer.

"Yes that is true. He doesn't have any intention to audition at all. That is not his reason to come here" sogo says agreeing with riku.

"Oh... That's too bad. Anyway, here is izumi iori ready to talk to you" yamato reply pushing iori to the front.

"Ah here is for you iori-san. Sandwiches" riku places the basket to iori's hand and prepare to leave.

"Nanase-san are you already leaving?"
"Unfortunately, yes. I don't have any reason to stay longer" riku reply sheepishly.

"C-come here anytime! I will make the guards let you in" iori says after a moment of thinking. Riku smiles and nods happily.

.
.
.

'Idolish7 huh... I wonder why their name is 7 but only 6 people' riku thinks while walking through the hallway.

When he pass the park, riku see someone standing there looking to the sky with a sakura tree in front of him. He looks quite old already

"Who are you, young man" the man suddenly asks riku

".. My name is nanase riku" riku reply feeling the need to answer the question.

The man slowly smiles and turns around.

"... So you are the seventh..." The man says softly. Riku stares at him as the wind flow slowly passing him.

"This tree.. Looks beautiful but hold a dark past around it" the man suddenly says. Riku turns to look at the sakura tree. The tree looks quite old already

"... What kind of past?"

The old man smiles and turns to riku letting his palm rest on riku's heart.

"That is a mystery no one can solve except the victim himself.. Every heart holds a dark side deep inside their heart. But how can they still shining so bright between their suffering..." The man closes his eyes and look back at the sakura tree.

"Ano.. Mr..."

"Call me otoharu" otoharu finally says his name.

"Otoharu-san, do you hold a dark side inside your heart too?" Riku asks not knowing why he asks that.

"... Interesting question. I wonder.. If i have it in my heart. I don't even know if i still have heart or not. Life is cruel after all.. This hand is dirtier than dirty itself.." Otoharu looks at his palm

"Riku?"

Riku and otoharu turn around to see aristia standing at the corridor.

"Aristia? Where is touma-san?" Riku asks as he walk closer to the girl. Otoharu stays behind still looking at them in silent.

"Touma went back earlier. Lets go back together" aristia says earning a nod from riku.

"Otoharu-San, i will go now!" Riku says to otoharu. The man nods letting they walk further away from him.

"...seventh, look at your surroundings once for a while.. For your own good"