1

Namjoon's pov
"Breaking news the biggest mafia gang bangtan boys also known as BTS has struck again killing almost a dozen men and till now we haven't had a face reveal we don't know how they look nor do we know when or we're there going to strike-" I turn off the tv not interested in what was going on and went upstairs to my room.

I flop onto my bed trying to pick something to watch on Netflix " I can't believe summer break is over" I said out loud and sighed, so many things happen it feels like it was just a week "namjoon do you have all your stuff packed" my sister Nayeon said breaking me out of my thoughts "yes I do actually" I replied back "mhm I'm surprised," she said " me too, wanna watch a movie with me before I leave," I asked curiously "of course joonie, and don't say 'before I leave' like you are leaving forever you're just going to college" "yes but without you" I protests "you're like my second mom I don't wanna leave, yeah, I will have my friends but not you or jiwoo" I sad sadly "Joon, you're going to be just fine and you don't really have to live on campus you can always come and visit us" she said softly "M'kay" "now let's watch that movie" naeyeon said excitedly.

The next day

"KIM NAMJOON!" My sister yelled from downstairs "yes Nayeon" I said tiredly groaned getting out of bed " Namjoon, you do know you have school right" she asked me curiously crap, crap, crap I totally forgot I thought "umm yes I did know, I was about to go and take a shower until you called me down here" "psh ya right, I went in your room a few minutes ago and you were fast asleep mouth open droll on your pillow and everything, hurry you don't want to be late on your first day, now do you" she said while smacking my Ass "no mom" I said snickering "ok now get your ass upstairs" she said slapping my ass for the second time today "stop doing that" I said slightly annoyed "stop doing what" she asked innocently "annoying" I mumbled walking away " I heard that" "whatever" I said walking upstairs to my room.
____
After I got out of the shower I was trying to find something to wear. Something simple because it's just presentation day we have to check up, meet our new dorm partner and settle down.
After 10 minutes I ended up picking out a plain black baggy sweater with no shirt underneath with Black baggy pants and my white air forces. A simple but nice look I thought (picture up at the top) I walk out of my room with my bags in my hands, ready to start a new life at college.
________

"Hey Jackie," I said full of excitement running up hugging the deer life out of the boy "i missed you so much" i said "no i missed you more joonie" he said booping my nose "YAH!" I yelled "don't to that," I said slapping his hand away from my face "so how was Hawaii," I asked curiously "Eh it was ok, but if you were there it would have been better," Jackson said shrugging "what did you do joonie, let me guess read books," he said laughing and my face turning a light shade of pink "no, I also hanged out with Jiwoo and Naeyeon and I went to the beach and caught cute crabs" I said defending myself. "ya, whatever you say Joon" "come on we have to check in the front office to see who we will be sharing our dorm with," I said dragging Jackson in the school

"Well this is going to be fun" I said....or atleast i hope i thought.

____
*Time skip to when there in there dorm and orginize everything😁*
(Namjoon and Jackson are staying in the same dorm cause why not lmao)

"Namjoon what class do you have first tomorrow, " Jackson asked me "umm I have a Mr.Kim, why" "your lying right," he said, "why would I lie about that," I said going up to him slapping him at the back of the head "ouch, Joon that hurt," he said while whining "good, now tell me why you want to know who I have for the first period" "because Mr.Kim is my homeroom" "your lying right," I asked him "why would I lie about that" Jackson said crossing his arms into his chest "OMGOSH" I yelled "yes my best friend is my roommate and he has the same classes as me " I squealed maybe this isn't going to be bad after all.
___________________________________________