𝙞. 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢

"I can see it in your eyes that you're high"

"I can see it in
your eyes that
you're high"

"I can see it in your eyes that you're high"

time:3:15 pm
~Y/n's POV~

"Y/n!!" I hear a voice shout from behind me. I turn to see my best friend since fucking diapers Runi Kageyama. (Before all you fan girls ask yes she's related to Tobio, it's her cousin)

"Yes Ru?" I ask her slightly annoyed because I was on my way to go roll up.

"Come on let's go watch the boys practice! I asked coach if you could be a team Manager too!" She said all excited and happy.

The way this girl never ran out of energy and was happy all the time amazed me. I was always tired, stressed or high.

"Ru can it wait till after I roll up" I ask her looking at her with a pleading look.

"Hurry up practice starts in 10 minutes" She said trailing behind me.

We headed over behind a school building that was practically out of use. I take my jar out my backpack, along with my grinder. I start doing that while Runi just sits and watches.

"So what's the team like" I ask her while placing the weed into the blunt.

"Well the twins are competitive with each other and the rest of the team is pretty fun." She says smiling taking a sip from her boba.

"Ah okay so it's basically never boring?" I ask sealing the blunt by licking the wrap.

"Basically, also they're excited to meet u!" She said.

I hold the blunt in my mouth while lightning it. Taking a long hit then exhaling the smoke. I hand the blunt to Ru and she takes a hit. She smokes but not all the time, just whenever she feels like it.