CHAPTER 34

One week Later
Night time
In Vansh's Study Room

One week pass of that incidence.But Riddhima wasn't still talking to him.She was Avoiding Vansh.

Vansh try to apologize but She didn't give him any chance for that.From Last one week Riddhima is staying with Sejal.That's making Vansh more irritated.

Because he couldn't sleep.it become his habit to sleep hold her.When he was thinking all those things.

He got video call from Arravya.Little bit smile come his face.Today is the first time Arravya give him call.So he pick the call.

Vansh:Hi princess.itne dinon bad yad aay aapko Meri.Btw today princess looking very cute.

Arravya give him shy smile

Arravya:Hi VR.Thank & Solly I was busy.

Vansh smile on that .

Vansh:Interesting very interesting.Then tell me in what things you was busy.

Arravya:I was busy helping mom in decorate my chhotu baby's Nursery.

Vansh:Wow what Cute responsible big sister huh.BTW how are you doing big sissy.

Arravya got shy on that & Her blush make him remember about Riddhima's blush.

Arravya:I'm fine but why you are looking so sad & disturb.

Vansh got surprised hearing her.

Vansh:how did you know

Arravya:I can sense it.Because I God gifted.

She give him cute smile

Arravya:VR tell me na

Vansh:Well unknowingly I hurt someone who is very precious to me.Now she is upset with me.

Arravya:How.You toh good na then?Who is She?Did you say sorry to her? like a good boy

Vansh:She is my love of my life & my wife.But you are wrong princess.I'm bad very bad.like a monster.

Arravya:No no you aren't monster or bad.you are good.like beast Prince from Beast & beauty.
show everyone that he is hard & bad but from inside softly & good.you are like him.

Vansh was looking at with emotional look.

Vansh(in mind):princess.you are really god gifted.

Vansh revase was broken by Arravya's voice.

Arravya:VR...Where are you lost?Tell na.did say sorry to her.

Vansh:I tried to but she didn't giving me chance.What should I do now.

Arravya was thinking about something tapping her fingers on her jaw.suddenly she scream

suddenly she scream