CHAPTER 15

Riansh Room

Riddhima & Sejel was talking to Ariya in Videocall.

Ariya:Oh my gosh.Both of my girl looking So Beautiful.

especially you riddhima.You looking like bride.
Hyee kisi ki najar Na Lage tum donon ko

Sejal & Riddhima thanks her for complement & also wish her also.

she also wish them.

Ariya:Tum donon ke to maje hai.Tum donon navratri celebrate kar rahi hun.

lekin main aur mere bacche donon Ghar per band hai.Thanks to coronavirus & your stubborn brother &who is my husband also.

I am missing choti maa very much. agar voh yahan hoti to main abhi kitne dhumdham se navratri Marathi.

Riddhima:Bhabhi you know na he loves you very much.

After what happened during my brith & mom- dad died he got sacred.

He doesn't want to lose you that'swhy he is very possessive & careful about you.

Ariya:I know.I'm also love him.What to do yaar.my pregnancy hormones make me carzy.

but okay leave all those things.I need to tell you something.

woh Signature mile the tha na I try match with family members of Rai singhania family.there is a problem.

Sejal:What is it.

Ariya:Just like our family Vansh also keep his family very private & their signatures also.

Now Riddhima you have to help me.

Riddhima:what kind of my help you needed.

Ariya:you need give me signature of all family members so that I can do my work.

Riddhima:Alright I will do something and I will give you those signature.
just give me one day time.

Ariya nod at her & cut the call.

Sejal:Tune kuchh Socha hai Kya.What are you going do.

Riddhima:yes.but you have help me.so listen...

Then they discussed their plan & go to sleep

In Morning

Riddhima was very excited because today vansh is coming back

That's why she wake up early & get ready.After got ready she went wake up Sejal.

Riddhima:Sejal wake up. Subah Ho Gai.

Sejal check the phone see it was only 6 am & irritately she look at riddhima