CHAPTER 1

WRITER POV
(MY STORY START FROM WHEN VANSH WAS SUFFERING WATERMELON POISON ATTACK & RIDDHIMA WAS TAKE CARING HIM)

Scene starts from Our RiAnsh Room.They sleeping in each other arms.Riddhima was sleeping peacefully in Vansh's chest.

Where Vansh was holding riddhima with one hand in waist & another hand was under riddhima's head.

Suddenly sunlight fell riddhima's face & she wake up from her.after open her eye she saw most beautiful Scene.she saw Vansh sleep peacefully without any pain and stress.

she saw Vansh sleep peacefully without any pain and stress

She was starring him & smile.Suddenly she remember that he was having high fever because eating poisonous watermelon last night.She thought check her body temperature.
So she place her plam on his forehead & she feel that her body temperature is normal now.she take relief breath.She is still Shivering remember about his healthcondition last night.

She got so scared last night when his body temperature get low.She did all things so that she can control his temperature.

Watching him like that she feels like someone's stabbed heart with knife.at last nothing was working on him so she decided that she is going to give him her body heat to control his temperature & she lays down close his heart start rubbing her hand & back. Slowly she fall in sleep.

Still watching him intensely & keep her hand on his face. Keep smiling . Suddenly she remember about some things and feel guilty.

 Suddenly she remember about some things and feel guilty

Riddhima's pov

Why I'm feeling like this?
Why my heartbeat increase whenever vansh come close to me or touch me?
Why I feel so incomplete without him?
Whenever he smile Why I feel happiness inside my heart.
Whenever he become upset or feel pain why I also feel the same
I never feel like this.
Is it love?❤️❤️

Riddhima's pov end
Suddenly a voice bloominging around the room
Agar Tum mujhe aise Hi dekhte hi rahogi Na sweetheart ho sakta hai ki tumhe mujhse Pyar Ho jaaye after all I am very handsome and hot also you know😉😉
She got scared😲
Riddhima: Tum uth Gaye
Vansh: han main to tabhi uth gaya tha jab tum mere forehead mein apna hath rakh kar mera temperature check nahin thi aur mujhe nahin har rahi thi
Riddhima's become shy and embarrassed☺️☺️