CHAPTER 25

In Night time

Vansh was in washroom & Riddhima was already in sleep.because she had a headache.So she takes medicines & sleep.

But before go sleep Riddhima made a big pillow boundary or wall between her side & Vansh side.Because she is still angry with him.

When Vansh come out of washroom.he saw that pillow boundary & become angry.

Vansh:What the hell she think I can't sleep without holding her huh.Now I'll also prove her wrong.

Then Vansh also lay down on his side & try to sleep.But sleep was far away from his eyes.He was changing sides but he couldn't sleep.

Vansh:Look at her.how peacefully she is sleeping after taking my sleep away.

After 3Hours when he still couldn't sleep.he sat up & look at her.

Vansh:Enough.I can't do this anymore.I can't sleep without Riddhima.

He throws away all the pillow's on floor and pull Riddhima in his arms & hug her tightly.

In her sleep Riddhima also hug him.He look her & keep his hands on her checks and caressing softly.

Vansh:I was never in cuddling.Now see I couldn't even get sleep without holding you.You change me Riddhima you change me.

He smiled & give her forehead kiss.close his eyes & fall asleep.

In Morning

Sun rays was falling in Riddhima's face.because of that her sleep was broken.She feel something heavy was up in her chest.

She open her eyes & saw it was Vansh who was laying in her chest & hugging her like small baby.

Riddhima smile looking at him & caressing his hair.

Riddhima:So cute

She was About to give him kiss on his forehead.but she got remember about yesterday.She control herself & give shook him for wake up.

Riddhima:wake up Vansh.vansh wake up

But he wasn't wakeup.He hold her more closely and snuggles more in her neck.
He give her kiss on her weak point of neck.She feel electronic sensation run though her body.But she ignore that & again call her.

Riddhima:Vansh

Vansh:Sweetheart let me sleep.

Riddhima:you can sleep as much you want.But frist liftup Yourself from me
.Then you can sleep.

Vansh:Na I'm comfortable here in position.

Riddhima:But I'm not

Vansh open his eyes & look at her.Then get up from her.
She also get up from bed & about to go washroom.
But Vansh hold her hand from behind.He was about say something but Riddhima speak first.

Riddhima:Vansh please aaj dashara hai & I don't want to fight with you & spoil our moods.so please spare me today.

Saying she leaves from washroom.Vansh was looking at her direction.

Vansh:Why you always feel that I want fight with you.

Vansh shook his head & leaves for getting fresh in washroom of guestroom.

Enite day Riddhima & everyone was busy in making preparation of puja & arrangements of ravan dahan.

In Evening After finishing all works Riddhima came in room & start getting ready for puja.