Chapter XII: Old Friend

(Y/N)'s POV

Unable to hold back, i rushed to Azel and kneeled to his level, even with him still tied up, i hugged him tightly. Before i knew it, i felt streams of water flowing down my cheeks. It's just been so long...

Ciel "How is- what- why- who- what?! Someone explain to me what the bloody hell is going on?!" He said speracticaly while looking at Azel. I decided to ignore him for now. What's more important is my brother.

(Y/N) "let him go..."

Ciel "what?! Are you insane?! There's no telling what he might do to you if he can take down demons!"

(Y/N) "i will be fine Ciel.. now let him go.."

Ciel, Claude, and Sebastian looked at eachother. All three still heistant to fufil my request. Sebastian held on to the rope tighter, straining my brother. Anger filled within me as i saw the uncomfortable look in his expression.

(Y/N) "I said... Let. Him. GO!!!"

A wave of force errupted from me, shaking the manor and it's furnitures. the ropes that tied around Azel suddenly twist and snapped and ripped into small strands of fiber, freeing my brother from his restrains, the shockwave sent everyone else a few steps back. Amidst the shock, my brother spoke.

Azel "i can't believe it... you still have your power. And it's stronger than ever!"

I simply looked at him and smiled. Happy to see him freed.

Ciel "What was that?!"

Finally, i took my attention to Ciel. His eyes seemed full of frustration and confusion, i can't blame him really. I can't imagine what's going on through his head. I don't show my 'gifts' very often.

Seeing the state everyone is in, we decided to tone things down. I brought Azel into one of the manor's guest bedroom to talk things out. There is so much we need to clear up.

Azel looked to be tired and i can't blame him. He just fought through 7 demons. After sitting Azel down on the bed, i sat next to him and we began to chat. I greeted him like i would greet an old friend. We talked for hours and before i knew it, we both fell asleep.

Ciel's POV

What the hell is taking him so long?!

I thought as i paced in front of the door of the room that those two went in. Im worried sick of (Y/N) it's been more than an hour since they went in there and i don't hear any more noise.

Damn it! What if something bad happened to him?!

Not able to hold my suspense anymore, i readied my gun and slowly crached open the door to peek inside. I saw (Y/N) and Azel laying down on the bed, fearing the worst, i went in and pointed the gun on Azel only to see that they were both asleep with Azel lughtly wrapping his arms around (Y/N)

Although no longer worried about (Y/N)'s safety, something else hurt me deeplt. Seeing the sight of (Y/N) being cuddled by someone....

Someone....

Who isn't me...

Heyyooo! Sorry about the hiatus and this being a short chapter, but im in 3rd year of senior highschool so i really need to study.

In any case, i hope you enjoy the small update and i'll see you on the next one!

Oh! And if you wanna join my Discord server, the link is in my announcement board, there you can talk to me directly and get small updates and funfacts about my stories! I hope to see you there! Bye byee!!