Chapter XI: Brothers

Ciel's POV

Ciel "Damnit! Who was that?!"

Sebastian "im not sure my lord, though whoever he was i doubt he's human. His abilities would suggest otherwise at least."

Uugghh not another super-human. From Sebastian, to Trancy servants to Jade, and now we have a mysterious figure who can do it too. I've had just about enough of these human-looking supernatural beings...

Ciel "Do you think he's another demon?"

Sebastian "Hmm... although i wouldn't say that he is fully demon, he may be something of the like..."

'Fully' demon? Oh great. Now we have a hybrid.

Ciel "what do you mean 'fully' demon? nevermind. I dont think i want to know."

Sebastian "but back to the matter at hand. He mentioned lord Adelai and seemed to be looking for him."

Realization startled me as i remembered his questions.

Ciel "(Y/N) may be in trouble! If he can defeat you, theres no telling what he can do to the others. We need to get there quick!"

Sebastian "Yes, my lord. Though we may need to forget the carriage for now."

Sebastian then picked me up. Resting me on his arms bridal style. Usually i would be a bit embarassed but seeing the situation, embarassment can come later! (Y/N) needs me!

Small timeskip
Meanwhile in Trancy Manor
(Y/N)'s POV

I was roaming around the halls alone when i stumbled upon a small opening between the doors. I heard a small voice. Peeking in i saw Claude speaking with Jade, Hannah, and the triplets who has a spear running through their heads which i remember Sebastian did at the battle. Out of curiosity, i decided to stay and evesdrop on their convertation.

Claude "Alright. I've gathered you all here to plan out this manor's defense."

Defense? What's going on?

Claude "a few minutes ago, Jade spotted a figure running towards here from the woods with in-human speed. If the figure's destination is the manor, it is our duty to protect our masters."

The rest of them simply stayed quiet and nodded.

Claude "Very well then. The three of you, take that spear out of your heads and guard the north, east, and west sides of the manor. Hannah, find a place to hide and ambush the intruder. Jade, guard the enterance hall if the intruder manage to get in. I shall secure the masters."

They all nodded and left, leaving Claude in the room alone.

Alois "So what'cha peekin at?"

(Y/N) "GYAAH!!"

I jumped as i suddenly heard Alois from behind me.

Claude "young master!"

Alois "Ooh! Is it Claude changing clothes? Let me see!"

Alois walked past me but before he opened the door, Claude bursted out and looked at the two of us.

Alois "Aww im late!"

Claude picked up Alois and I and ran to somewhere in the manor. It looks like he's taking us to Alois's bedroom.

Claude "This room is at the very center of the manor. You will be safe here. Don't leave unless i tell you to."

Alois "Hey wai-"

Before Alois could finish, Claude closed the door and locked it from the other side, leaving Alois fuming and confused.