December 17th

Can y'all let me know if I use a Christmas song more than once, so I can change it, thank you ❤️

"Hey y'all! How are you doing today, hope you're good. I still can't believe it's already 8 days until Christmas! Literally a week and 1 day! So anyways, we're donating stuff today so this may not be as interesting as y'all may have hoped but this is basically all we're doing today, so, what are you gonna do" Y/N said to the camera
"We're gonna go to a few toy stores and clothes stores so you guys can come with us"

Gaege drove them to the store and they went in. They went up and down the aisles picking up random toys for younger kids, older kids and teens.
"oh my gosh, Gaege, look... It's Cocomelon" Y/N said with a disgusted voice as she pointed to the doll.
"Eww" Gaege said (floor gang OUGH!)
"we are NOT buying one of them" she said, walking away from it

"Guys, we just want to tell you that we're not doing this to, I don't know, 'show off' that we're donating, we're only recording it because we didn't want to skip out a day and it would have been like a 2 minute video otherwise" Y/N said to the camera as they were walking out of the toy store. They put the bags into the car and then went to another store, a clothes store this time so they could get things for older people this time as well.
"ooo, okay, I want these, they're really cute" Y/N said as she picked up a pair of light pink corduroy pants. (I freaking love corduroy brooo)
"well, I'm gonna need a top to go with it" she said as she looked around to find something. She found a cropped, white, long sleeved sweater to go with it.

"Okay so, I don't think we're allowed to record in there but, the next time y'all see inside of this car, it'll be empty" Y/N said to the camera as she pointed it to the seats behind her. When they got into the place to donate all of the things, Gaege was able to record a bit of audio without Y/N knowing.

"Hey! How can we help you today?" the person at the deck asked
"Hi, we're here to donate clothes and toys. There are quite a few bags and the clothes are mostly for the teens and adults" Y/N said
"yes of course! Myself and Jonathan will come and help you with the bags"
After they had got all of the bags into the building, everyone thanked the couples.
"we'd also like to give you this, umm, as an anonymous donation" she said as she handed them a check ('and the child, mentioned a check...' 'no I didn't!' 'okay, then give me the award, WHILE I'M YOUNG!' 'Oh you'll get your award, but first, a little family reunion' Imma stop now, I'd end up writing the rest of the movie)

Once they had finished, they got back into the car and Y/N recorded again.
"Okay so, we're back and the car is empty and uhh, sorry we couldn't bring you in with us but-" she got interrupted by Gaege
"I was recording audio in there though"
"Gaege! You shouldn't have done that"
"well, it's done now, nothing else we can do" he said as he pulled out of the parking lot. Y/N just rolled her eyes and chuckled.
"we've actually been out for so long, it's nearly 7 pm" she said in shock, looking at the clock that was in the car.

They got back to their house, and decided to eat a light meal for dinner before heading to bed.
"We're gonna end it here for tonight, because this video was so short I think that maybe, no video would have been better than this video" Y/N giggled
"oh well, it's already been recorded. Anyways, thank you guys for watching, we hope you enjoyed the video, and we'll see y'all tomorrow, byee!"