December 12th

"Hello guyssss! It's currently half 8, Gaege has just woken up, we're gonna be going shopping in about an hour. Also, I seriously cannot believe that it's only 13 days til christmas, I'm so fucking excited!" Y/N said to the camera

After they had showers, got dressed and all that good stuff in between, they decided they were ready to leave.
"okay, who's driving?" Y/N asked
"I don't mind driving but we'll have to take your car because I need to get a new brake light, one of mine is broken" Gaege said to which Y/N nodded. She threw him the keys to her car and then they were off.

Once they got to the supermarket, Y/N went to get a cart.
"ooo can I push it?" Gaege asked.
"okay but don't be stupid with it" she told him
"I won't" he said and then she gave him the cart. He instantly ran with it and lifted his feet off the ground as it rolled away. Luckily, there was barely anyone in there so he wasn't going to bump into anyone.
Y/N just rolled her eyes and started going to all the places she needed to go.

"Guys, I ran off with the cart and now, I can't find Y/N..." Gaege said to the camera that was in the baby seat of the cart. He was looking around for her but he had no idea where she could have been.
"wait... Oh no..." he said as he came to the sudden realisation of where she probably was. He then started running, dodging one or two people on the way. Once he finally got to
✨The Christmas Aisle✨,
he found her trying to pick up a Christmas pillow with her arms full of other things. When she noticed him, she smiled, walked over to him and put the things in the cart.
"Y/N! We don't need any more!" Gaege said as he looked at all the different things she put in there.
"Shush, it'll be pretty, if you let me get these, I'll get you something you want" she said to him. He just rolled his eyes and said
"fine"

"okay, wait..." Y/N said as she climbed on to the side of the cart
"okay, let's go to the frozen foods section" she said and then Gaege ran with the cart and jumped onto it as it rolled down the middle of all of the aisles.

When they got to the frozen party food part, they put in about 2 or 3 boxes of almost everything there.
"I can't...Gaege, it's too far down, can you get it?" she asked as she tried reaching down into one of the freezers but ultimately failed. He reached to the bottom of the freezer and got the box.
"Have you found anything you want?" she asked as she put the box into the cart
"Nah, it's alright, you don't have to get me anything" he said as he started to push the cart around the store.
"Yeh but I want to get you something" she said as she picked up some random things off of end caps just to look at but put them back.
"ooo, can I have a 4 pack of Monster energy drinks?" he asked
"Yeh, go get some then, I'll be walking around"

Once they got everything they needed and they paid, they went back to the car.
"I think it's better that we took my car, it's got more space" Y/N said as she heaved a heavy bag into the back of her car.
"Yeh, and mines lower to the ground so all these bags would weigh it down even more and it would practically be scraping the floor" he said with a chuckle as he handed the last back to Y/N.
"okay you go take the cart back and I'll bring the car up to the front" she said and she closed the boot/trunk. Gaege nodded as he passed her the keys and brought the cart back to where it originally was.
"okay, so, we've just finished the shopping for boxing day, Gaege is bringing the cart back. We also bought everything we need to make some things from Pinterest tomorrow" Y/N said as she pulled out of the parking spot and pulled up at the front of the building where Gaege was stood. He hopped in the car and then they set off.

"OO! OO! OO! Turn it up!" Y/N said as she turned a corner. Gaege turned up the radio and Y/N started singing.
"everybody wants to make it home this year, even if the world is crumbling down, cause everybody's got somebody who get their name on a shelf, with cheap decor, and flavoured cheer, you rest assured, that Christmas saves the year!"
"How do you already know that? The so g has been out for like 2 days" Gaege said with a laugh as he watched his girlfriend sing
"because it's a great song" she said (sorry guys, I just really love the song)

They eventually got home and brought all the bags in with them. They put away all of the food and left out all of the Christmas things and crafty things.

"okay guys, I know this video was shorter than the others but I still hope you enjoyed. Umm, that you all for watching, well see you tomorrow, bye!"

(omg guys, that was such a disaster!! I woke up super late today and just before I was about to post this, I saw that I had only wrote the first chapter!! I literally just moved onto the next few chapters instead of writing this one!!!I'm sorry this one is really shitty, I tried writing it as fast as I can so that you can read it)